2016 Model ~ HP 23 inch ES Series Ultrafast ~ IPS Full HD (1920x1080) ~ LED Monitor ~ HDMI, VGA, Tiltable ~ Silver Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1371 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 26 customers
    4.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1345 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Ultrafast 7 ms response time
  • Allows pixels to change colors quickly to avoid streaking, blurring and ghosting in fast-moving scenes and video games / 1920 x 1080 resolution at 60Hz Delivers crystal-clear picture quality with stunning detail.
  • 23" antiglare widescreen flat-panel LED monitor Provides a large viewing area and clear images / 250 cd/m brightness For a highly visible display and crisp on-screen images.
  • 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio (1000:1 typical) Provides a high number of shades between black and white for accurate color reproduction when displaying images with extreme differences between light and dark.
  • 178 horizontal and vertical viewing angles Ensure a clear view of the monitor from multiple vantage points / HDMI and VGA inputs Allow you to connect to a wide range of digital and analog devices.
  • ENERGY STAR certified. Package includes: Monitor, HDMI cable, Documents.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

Clear, crisp beauty!

Husband wouldn't stop talking about how much he was in love with his new monitor. It's clear, crisp, large and extremely thin. Very happy with the product for the price. He was getting annoying when he kept asking me to come into his office and look how beautiful his screen was! Lol I'm glad he loved his Christmas present, I just have stuff to do! Lol

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 2016 Model ~ HP 23 inch ES Series Ultrafast ~ IPS Full HD (1920x1080) ~ LED Monitor ~ HDMI, VGA, Tiltable ~ Silver

Best Buy Review by RABNY :star::star::star::star::star:

WOW

What a great monitor, at a great price, and with function and style. Was looking for a monitor to add to my laptop to make it easier for work at home. Didn't have a lot of space and was looking at 19-21". Did not really care about gaming or the TV/HD/resolution wars or (at first), just wanted something for document word work. Lots of measuring and on-line comparing. Finally, decided to swing by a store to get a better visualization of how the actual dimensions occupied space (stand, depth, tilt). This monitor was sitting next to a 21" of almost the same overall dimensions, but seemed to have such a bigger picture. Guess what - it does. The display area is 23" but it has the footprint of most 21", and even some 19". I had "filtered" it out because it was a 23". It is also attractive in a home setting, with a black casing on top and sides of less than 1/8" and the bottom an attractive brushed silver of 3/4". The stand is unobtrusive and attractively designed. Only quibble there would be it is not a universal mount if I wanted to fasten it onto a multi-screen stand in a 2-3 screen display set-up - but I bought this for the home, remember. So much for the esthetics which I usually don't care about. The monitor itself is a very good monitor. Using the VGA output from my 'puter it works great. Does all sorts of auto-adjust stuff and was absolutely plug and play - the only adjustment I needed to make was to actually reduce the brightness. Glare free. The whites are really white, the blacks black. Also, has an HDMI input, and you can switch from VGA to HDMI from the front panel, or put it in auto select. Wait, why would I care about that? Hmm, so I now have this monitor that has an HDMI input... So, I think... my cable box has an HDMI output, doesn't it? Guess what - the monitor that I bought only just for work on with my lap-top is now also used for watching cable television. Hadn't really had the TV on since Sandy, but the political silly season has arrived. The monitor has no speakers, but that is easily remedied by using the audio output from the cable box to the aux inputs on my audio system. A little tinkering with the cable box resolution outputs (set it for 720p) and everything handshakes very nicely. Great definition and color balances. Also a great price. If this is still available and on sale run, do not walk, and buy it. Heck, buy two. Even if it isn't on sale, buy it.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: 2016 Model ~ HP 23 inch ES Series Ultrafast ~ IPS Full HD (1920x1080) ~ LED Monitor ~ HDMI, VGA, Tiltable ~ Silver