2016 Newest HP - Pavilion x360 M3-u001dx - 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3-6100U 2.30 GHz - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Natural silver, Ash silver Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

hp

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1313 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 113 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1200 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 13.3" multitouch screen for hands-on control, 1366 x 768 HD, WLED backlight
  • 6th Gen Intel Dual-CoreTM i3-6100U (3M Cache, 2.30 GHz) mobile processor
  • 6GB system memory and 500GB hard drive
  • 360 flip-and-fold design and Intel HD Graphics 520
  • Weighs 3.66 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Rainan :star::star::star::star::star:

25 people found the following review helpful

Great Little Powerhouse - Very Satisfied!!

I am a long-time HP loyalist - I know the system, I can work on it and maintain an HP for several years beyond its usual lifespan and I know from experience that HPs are great little workhorses. This laptop in particular delivered everything it promised, plus the security of a familiar system. I am NOT a gamer, so I can't go on and on about graphics or response, but I do love how it handles everyday tasks with no fuss. Now that I have a "big girl job" (full-time, 40+ hours per week, good pay) I knew I could step up my game and purchase not only something I needed but also the features I thought would be fun to enjoy. I was a little uneasy about the price, but now that I've had it for a month I can say the following: - BEAUTIFUL screen definition, especially with HD video and images. - Gorgeous design, very clean and minimalist. Just the way I like it! Easy to clean with a touch-screen wipe. - Boots quickly, with little fuss. I was working on a new book within two hours of opening the box. Even coming out of sleep mode takes only a moment - a HUGE improvement on my last laptop!! - LIGHT AS A FEATHER. I can carry this little guy around the house in one hand and not worry too much about losing my grip. - Smooth, seamless transition from laptop to tablet. Not even seconds pass before it's good to go. I have my settings lined up so the auto-rotation barely disturbs my workflow. I feel no resistance when going from laptop to tent to tablet modes, and it's not too loose or too tight in the hinges. - UNBELIEVABLY QUIET - So far I have not noticed any fan noise. - So far, I have not noticed any heat issues. It gets a little warm in the lap, but not warm enough to cause me any real concern. - Wonderful keyboard operation - quiet almost comfortingly subtle key action, no sticky keys, and all the familiar shortcuts work perfectly. I do somewhat miss the numbers pad, but that's only because my job requires LOTS of 10-key data entry and it's really more habit/preference than actual inconvenience. I also like the space between the keys - I can get a Q-tip in there for easy cleaning if I get dust or crumbs on it. The key size in general is very comfortable even for a person with small hands like myself. - When in tablet mode, I can put it on my lap and there is NO key interference that I can detect. - Great sound quality from built-in speakers - some tinniness when the volume is at max, but that I believe is to be expected from such a small machine. I haven't played any movies or games on it, so I can't really judge on those parameters. - EXCELLENT TOUCH RESPONSE - I've pretty much stopped using the track-pad altogether because touching the screen for what I want is faster. Occasionally I'll tap something and something else will happen, but I blame my poor aim. Use a stylus. - There is some resistance in the USB ports, but I'm sure that'll work itself out. Just don't force it. - Battery life: I haven't tested it yet, but the specs said I could expect 6+ hours on a full charge. I work at a desk near an outlet so I pretty much leave it plugged in all the time and rarely shut it off. If you know how to treat your electronics, you'll get a feel for how long your machine lasts and what settings will prolong battery life. - INSANELY FUN TO USE!!!

I would highly recommend this particular model for college students because of its portability and the speed at which it boots and wakes from sleep mode, which is great for shutting and transporting quickly between classes and because it’s quiet enough to not wake your dorm mates. I would certainly recommend this model for people who travel for work because it’s small enough to pack in the average work tote and fits nicely in the lap for working on trains, buses, and long plane trips and because it just handles the usual tasks so efficiently. I would NOT recommend this as a child’s laptop because I just wouldn’t, but you know your kid better than I would.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 2016 Newest HP - Pavilion x360 M3-u001dx - 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3-6100U 2.30 GHz - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Natural silver, Ash silver

Best Buy Review by CrazyALee :star::star::star::star::star:

Best bang for the buck for everyday PC

I was looking for a laptop with budget of around $500. This laptop replaced an almost 6-yr old HP pavilion 14" laptop before. This does not have a SSD, but it is still plenty fast and smooth. I needed something with around 500GB hardrive space and so if it were SSD, it would definitely not be around $500 with any of these laptops around writing this review as they are still a bit pricey. The laptop was easy to set up, the only driver I had to update was the audio. I was surprised how loud the speakers can get from this laptop. The keyboard is useable with decent feedback, although it is not backlit but that is no problem for me. Build quality overall is good, feels nice and solid. Its nice to know this has the newest wireless card with AC network speed capabilities. Most around this price still have b/g/n. The laptop can get a little warm but not hot and the CPU fan has minimal sound. The touchscreen is a nice additional feature I also did not need as well. And the hinge seems will hold up well over time.

I use my laptops mainly with microsoft office (word, powerpoint, excel), and internet surfing with youtube vids. I do not use this to play games. That being said, this laptop should serve most needs of an everyday user. Highly recommended if SSD and no backlit keyboard is not a must for you

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: 2016 Newest HP - Pavilion x360 M3-u001dx - 2-in-1 13.3" Touch-Screen Laptop - Intel Core i3-6100U 2.30 GHz - 6GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Natural silver, Ash silver