2017 Latest Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touchscreen HD Laptop Intel i3 8GB 1TB Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dell-computers

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 310 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 306 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 15.6 inch LED backlight Widescreen LED-LCD Touchscreen for hands-on control HD (1366 x 768) Display, Intel HD Graphics 620.
  • 7th Gen Intel Core i3-7100U Dual-Core mobile 2.40 GHz Processor, 8GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 MHz, 1TB HDD.
  • 1 x Ethernet, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo.
  • MaxxAudio, DVD-RW, 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.0, Webcam, Media Reader.
  • Color: Black, Windows 10, 0.9" Thin, 5.07lbs Weight, Battery: 4-cell lithium-ion.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jason :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

One Star

Laptop comes with wireless 802.11N, not the 802.11AC as advertised.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 2017 Latest Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touchscreen HD Laptop Intel i3 8GB 1TB Black

Best Buy Review by GoAstros :star::star::star::star::star:

Great For The Price

Pros: Great price Touch screen Lots of memory Fast enough for me

Cons:
Screen is not HD quality
The screen itself feels flimsy when I open/close the computer
Keyboard is not backlit

The only two reviews available for this computer when I bought were the first two negative ones. I was a littte worried after reading them. I’m glad I didn’t listen.

I bought a this computer as a back-up to my SurfaceBook. When I ordered, I didn’t notice that it was a touch screen. So it was a pleasant surprise when I opened it up and found that it was. I needed a cheap small computer for a specific task. Compared to the SurfaceBook, the screen resolution and build quality are the noticeable differences. $1300 SurfaceBook vs $300 Dell made me expect that.

I have already outlined any cons I can find. The pros far outweigh the cons with this machine. Downloading the updates were a little slow, but it only took around an hour and a half to two for me. It was nowhere near the 7 hours one reviewer wrote. Normal operation of the computer is fast. I haven’t noticed any lagging or slowness. I have installed many Garmin mapping programs on my new Dell. They all installed quickly and function fine. I am a serial tab opener. The computer runs everything fine with 10 tabs open. I really can’t find any issues with the functionality of it. It just works as you’d expect any modern computer to work.

Build quality is my only real concern. If you’re lugging your computer around a lot and you are physically hard on a computer, then you might be a little concerned about how well this Dell will hold up. Other than that, and if you can live with a lower resolution screen, then this computer can certainly function as your only computer.

I would buy it again and I would recommend it to friends.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: 2017 Latest Dell Inspiron 15.6" Touchscreen HD Laptop Intel i3 8GB 1TB Black

Check this video

New Dell Inspiron 15-3000 (3567)- Review

@liesbeth I love it :slight_smile: