2017 Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Signature Laptop, Intel Core i5-6200U, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD, Backlit keyboard, HDMI, Bluetooth, 802.11ac, RealSense 3D Webcam, Win10-MaxxAudio Pro :s Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

dell-computers

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 378 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 378 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 15.6 in Full HD LED-backlit touchscreen with Truelife (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support, Intel HD Graphics 520 with shared graphics memory
  • 6th Generation Intel Core i5-6200U Dual-Core Processor 2.3 GHz (max boost speed up to 2.8GHz) 4MB L3 Cache, 8GB DDR3L 1600 MHz, 1TB 5400 RPM HDD
  • DVD +/- RW, SD card reader, Waves MaxxAudio Pro, Intel RealSense 3D camera, Backlit keyboard
  • 802.11ac/a/b/g/n (Miracast enabled) wireless
  • Bluetooth 4.0
  • 1X USB 3.0 2X USB 2.0
  • HDMI 1.4
  • Headphone output/Microphone input combo LAN (10/100)
  • Windows 10 Home, 64-bit, 4-cell lithium-ion battery, 5.36lbs, Silver
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

213 people found the following review helpful

saw this Dell Inspirion and liked it, but the store left me hanging

My old laptop (7-8 yrs old) was showing signs of a last gasp. I went to the Microsoft Store, saw this Dell Inspirion and liked it, but the store left me hanging... they lost a sale that day. I found the same laptop on Amazon and made the purchase. So far I'm impressed. The backlit keyboard will fade to black after a minute, so I have to touch the touchpad to light it up again Could be a setting I can adjust that fade time.

I’m setting this Dell up as my primary business device, for use with website technology service. I have a terabyte of disk to install programs and save files. The I-5 6200U Core is fast enough for my needs, running at 2.30Ghz. I’m not the biggest fan of Windows 10, but at least its up to date and It will likely grow on me. I have not tested the battery life, but understand it to be around 6 hours… more with some system tweaks. Not sure I need the HDMI port… I have a smart TV, but it could come in handy. I also don’t really use the touchpad, preferring a mouse instead. I do like the touch screen, and it feels as comfortable to use as my Android phone. It comes Bluetooth and Wifi ready. The CD is DVD-RW capable. I’m using the maximum screen resolution of 1920x1080. I’m sure there’s more to explore and discover, but most of the last week has just been about getting it set up for what I do I feel confident going forward that this laptop has years of service, and will highly recommend it to anyone who asks.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 2017 Newest Dell Inspiron 15.6" FHD Touchscreen Signature Laptop, Intel Core i5-6200U, 8 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD, DVD, Backlit keyboard, HDMI, Bluetooth, 802.11ac, RealSense 3D Webcam, Win10-MaxxAudio Pro

Check this video

Laptop Review of the Dell Inspiron 15 i5557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-jpmbyPfX0