• Shelf for Easy Organization
  • 115V-60Hz Power Supply
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by SF Mom :star::star::star::star::star:

99 people found the following review helpful

If this becomes available again, I suggest you snap one up

As of May 2015: I'm coming up on 2 1/2 years with this freezer, and it's still going strong! I have yet to defrost it; what frost does develop has continued to be minor and manageable. ~~~~~~ As of June 2013: I've had this freezer for about 6 months and I don't know how I got by without it for as long as I did.

It’s not frost-free, so at first I was worried that I’d have to be scraping it down all the time. I had bad memories of old freezers with inches-thick ice on the walls. Well, the ice just doesn’t build up like that in this freezer. Yes, there’s some frost, but it never gets past the point of a thin layer that scrapes off easily. AND, when the contents have contact with the walls, no frost develops there at all.

I can fit SO MUCH in this thing, yet it still fits comfortably in a corner of my small-ish kitchen. To give you an idea, it’s a tiny dinette in a San Francisco apartment…so, not very big! But the freezer still fits okay even with a full-sized dining table.

Very highly recommended! Bonus: No noticeable difference on my PGE bill. :slight_smile:

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 3.5 Cubic Foot Chest Freezer

Walmart Review by edm4life :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

148 people found the following review helpful

Open the box before you leave the store with it

I thought I got a great deal on this. I don't have much to say about the performance of this freezer.

Only when I un-boxed it at home did I notice the damage to the freezer, which was clearly a result of inadequate packaging.

I returned it for a refund and will avoid this brand in the future. Igloo went cheap on packaging the freezer.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: 3.5 Cubic Foot Chest Freezer

@geek30 not sure

Igloo FRF434 Chest Freezer, 3.5 cu. Ft., White

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jxhTozmJPA