3D Pen Filament Refills - 50 STENCIL EBOOK & BONUS GLOW IN THE DARK COLOR INCLUDED - 1.75mm ABS - 240 Linear Feet Total of 12 Different Colors in 20 Foot Lengths Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

jgk-holdings

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 263 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 263 customers
    4.2 out of 5

Features

• 12 UNIQUE COLORS & 50 STENCIL EBOOK- This sample pack comes with a great variety of 12 different colors that includes a BONUS glow-in-the-dark color to give you more options when creating your artistic masterpiece. You will also receive an E-Book of 50 count 3D Pen Stencils!!! You will receive 30 3-Dimensional stencils and 20 2-Dimensional stencils. Don’t miss out on this fun sampler pack and ebook!
  • 240 LINEAR FEET OF MATERIAL - This package comes in 1.75mm ABS 20 foot strands of each 12 individual color. With this amount of filament the sky is the limit and provides great variety and volume.
  • USED IN 3D PENS AND PRINTERS - This sample pack can be used for all types of 3D printing and is excellent for detailed and demanding applications. It works with most well-known 3D pens and printers. The temperature range for this product is 210C - 250C along with a tolerance of +/- 0.05mm. The first layer temp is 235C along with a heated bed temperature of 110C. These are overall projected specs and may vary with printer.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE - 3D Artist Supply backs their products with a Lifetime Money Back Guarantee, no matter where you buy our product. If you’re not satisfied, simply contact us and get a full refund.
  • HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL GRADE A 100% VIRGIN - Our sample pack of filament contains premium grade material and the consistency of the round diameter provides optimum flow through the extruder, tube, and nozzle.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by D. L. Smith :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

I was amazed! The colors were quite true as well

I was not sure what I would actually get when I order these filaments. I was concerned about the odor that may come from the melting. To my extreme surprise, there was no odor at all! I was also concerned about the pliability once my creation was done. And guess what? My creation was actually able to be bent without breaking! I was amazed! The colors were quite true as well. They arrived in a resealable pouch so I was able to keep them all in one place. The only down side is the tangling. So unless you have some zip ties, they are going to get tangled. No a big problem as they will pull apart. I highly recommend these filaments. They are reasonably priced and give you creation some awesome color.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 3D Pen Filament Refills - 50 STENCIL EBOOK & BONUS GLOW IN THE DARK COLOR INCLUDED - 1.75mm ABS - 240 Linear Feet Total of 12 Different Colors in 20 Foot Lengths