3D Pen RENY 3D Printer Pen Arts Pen Making Doodle Arts & Crafts - Unleash Children's Creativity, Develop Spatial Thinking ( Blue ) With Free Multi-Color 20 Meters PLA Filament For Kids Hobby Gift ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

dewang

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 31 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 31 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Creativity - Help Kids developing artistic skills, spatial thinking, and can be a great creative outlet that engages their mind as they create.
  • Material - With Free 20 meters PLA Filament, 3D Pen is suitable for both 1.75mm ABS & PLA Filament. We recommend using 1.75mm PLA filament,which is more eco-friendly,comes with 30 grams PLA filament
  • Suitablely Designed - Easy to handel with Only 2.2 OZ weightness, which is more lightweight than former version and your hand will not become fatigued during use.
  • Usage - Fast booting and Upload filament then start drawing. Easy to handle
  • Safety - Children should not use the pen unsupervised as it has small parts and a heating element. And do not touch the tip of the pen when in use as it is very hot.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Eric W. Beech :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

Easy to learn and work with

It is so easy to learn and work with this 3D Pen. I turned several of my ideas into prototypes because of this smart tool.The flow of the filament when it leaves the pen is smooth and consistent. I will be giving them to my grand kids for birthday.For the price, it was the middle level rated pen that I had found. And I am happy to have 20 meters PLA from this seller in the package

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 3D Pen RENY 3D Printer Pen Arts Pen Making Doodle Arts & Crafts - Unleash Children's Creativity, Develop Spatial Thinking ( Blue ) With Free Multi-Color 20 Meters PLA Filament For Kids Hobby Gift

Check out this youtube video

How to Grow A Channel & Where did I Begin - Weekly Vlogs

@liesbeth thanks