3D VR Glasses,Topmaxions 3D Virtual Reality Mobile Phone 3D Movies for iPhone 6s/6 plus/6/5s/5c/5 Samsung Galaxy s5/s6/note4/note5 and Other 3.5"-6.0" Cellphones Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

topmaxions

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 294 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 294 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• SALES PROMOTION ACTIVITY:Foucusing on all of the fashion and the frontier products for many years.For enlarging and expending the marketplace and awareness of VR,so do this promotional campaign.
  • LIGHTER AND SMALLER IN VR MARKET:Lightweight,simple appreance,good price of this item would impressed you deeply.Highly cost performance for this price in the market!
  • ADJUSTABLE PUPIL DISTANCE:To satisfy different groups of people. You can slightly adjust the position of the spherical resin lens through moving the button on the top of the 3D VR GLASSES so as to get a better experience of watching movies.
  • EASY TO FIX YOUR PHONE:Distinctive suction cups design to keep the phone in the place that ensure your watching effect.Not abrase your phone and easy to operate.
  • COMPATIABLE WITH ALMOST ALL THE PHONES:Fits for all 3.5"-6.0" smart phones,whatever the brand and the system of your phone is.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Dawn :star::star::star::star::star:

215 people found the following review helpful

Virtual Reality in Real Life

I really enjoyed being surprised by this product. I thought it was just for kids. Boy, was I wrong. I received this product and my husband and I were both very surprised how nice these 3D VR glasses are. They weren't a play toy. They can be, but also can be used for educational reasons. I watched a movie, went on a roller coaster, traveled through a jungle. The phone slips into the back of the device and via "YouTube" and other options there are a great many other sources to explore places, and see things in a whole new way. The fit of this device on my head is great, but it is easily changed to fit any head size as they are adjustable. The 3D VR glasses can be adjusted for use with or without your own glasses. I used mine with glasses and it worked well. I am very happy for my purchase and would recommend these for use with many families. For young and old alike.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: 3D VR Glasses,Topmaxions 3D Virtual Reality Mobile Phone 3D Movies for iPhone 6s/6 plus/6/5s/5c/5 Samsung Galaxy s5/s6/note4/note5 and Other 3.5"-6.0" Cellphones