AAXA LED Pico Projector with 80 Minute Battery Life, Pocket Size, mini-HDMI, 15,000 hour LED life, and media player Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

aaxa

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 625 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 596 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 17 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 12 customers
    3.1 out of 5

Features

• Ultra Bright 25 Lumens, High Definition qHD (960x540) Resolution, Vibrant Color Technology with 15,000 hour LEDs
  • Ultra Portable with 80 Minute Built-in Battery
  • Built-in Speakers, 16:9 compatible, mini-HDMI, Composite A/V connections, and Micro SD, USB readers
  • For Personal Media Sharing with friends and family, USB Plug 'n Play instant set up
  • Apple Mac and PC Compatible
  • Up to 60 inch image (in low-light condition)
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by B. Farrell :star::star::star::star::star:

265 people found the following review helpful

Great little projector

I usually don't write reviews, but this product deserved one. I don't own one yet but I will be purchasing one after using it last night. My buddy brought his over and we projected the game on the back of my house. The picture quality was amazing, especially for the projector being about the size of an iPhone. We hooked the projector up to my uverse box and an external speaker and watched the entire Oregon/Cal game outside. If you are interested in a mini projector I would highly recommend this one.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AAXA LED Pico Projector with 80 Minute Battery Life, Pocket Size, mini-HDMI, 15,000 hour LED life, and media player

Walmart Review by COTraveler :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

30 people found the following review helpful

Good pico projector for small audiences

This pico projector has worked as advertised. I have used it many times and those who see it are amazed at its capabilities for such a small projector. You will need a portable speaker or plug into a sound system, since the built in speaker is very minimal. Overall, a good value for the price.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: AAXA LED Pico Projector with 80 Minute Battery Life, Pocket Size, mini-HDMI, 15,000 hour LED life, and media player

@fuzal Thanks

Thank you

LED Pico Pocket HDMI Projector- REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5w6JK_iCMo

Best Buy Review by Dccl :star::star::star::star::star:

This little projector is well worth it.

Used to project images onto canvas for art, this little projector is superb. Clear colorful images even in modest light up to five feet away, and able to be used at much closer or farther distance to viewing surface. At greater distance dark environment will be required for best viewing. In all cases the images are terrific. sd card storage is convenient, supplied mini tripod is convenient for close and moderate viewing while screw In...not included..tripods can be attached for outdoor or large room viewing. Highly recommended for both price and performance, as well as very manageable size.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: AAXA LED Pico Projector with 80 Minute Battery Life, Pocket Size, mini-HDMI, 15,000 hour LED life, and media player