Abbott Rubber X1109RB-6FF-TP 6-Feet Rubber Washing Machine Hoses Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

abbott-rubber

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 160 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 156 customers
    4.2 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• 200 Psi Working Pressure
  • 800 Psi Burst Pressure Ration
  • Rated To 190 degrees
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mangoguava :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Worked quite well as expected

Used it twice to flush the tankless heater. I love that it has 2 colors, which made it easier to track the hot and cold. It worked quite well as expected. The 4 stars reflected the fact that the gold plating on the hose end was black after being in contact with vinegar, as it was probably not made to be used with acid.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Abbott Rubber X1109RB-6FF-TP 6-Feet Rubber Washing Machine Hoses

Walmart Review by ChaCanJa :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

The Absolute Worst

I bought these hoses for my washer & they were terrible. The water didn't even flow thru properly. I had water everywhere, I 100% would advise anyone thinking about purchasing these DO NOT DO IT, THEY DO NOT WORK. The worst experience ever, I returned them & I am going somewhere else to find new ones. I gave this product one star because the site won't allow you to continue without it, it actually deserves -10 stars

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Abbott Rubber X1109RB-6FF-TP 6-Feet Rubber Washing Machine Hoses

@patadm thanks, have a great day

thanks

Braided Stainless Steel vs. Rubber Washing Machine Hose Comparisons

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esXiQQeYKlM