Abdtech LCD Portable Projector Home Theater With 2600 Luminous Efficiency Support HD 1080P Video-Max 200" Screen With Optical Keystone USB/AV/HDMI/VGA Interface-Ideal for Video Games,Movie Night ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

abdtech

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 80 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 80 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• 2017 Newest Updated projector with high fidelity images, enhanced image focusing function
  • you can easily adjust the lens to focus for a clearer picture and text. The 2600 lumens LED Luminous efficiency (300 ASIN) LED light source / 854 x 540 high definition/ 3000:1 contrast will easily show a clear picture from 1.2 to 3 meters away. With this quality, you will have a home cinema experience with crystal clear images!
  • Big Projection Screen Size:32-200 inches from 1.2 to 6 meters projection distance,but the best size projection screen size is 32-120 inches.
  • Fan Sound and System - A new generation projector equipped with an innovative cooling system with heat dispersion, as well as the fan sound cut in half with noise suppression.
  • Multi-funtion Input- Built-in speakers, AV/VGA/USB/HDMI interface and can connect to the projector with your iPhone, Android,Mac, PC, laptop, DVD, U-Disk/Hard Disk Device.Two USB Ports and Two HDMI Ports make more connection.
  • Leading Industry Warranty - Warranty is 1-year on limited parts and labor, 90-days on lamp and free 1st year exchange.NOTICE: 2600 Lumens LED projector is not recommended for PPT or business presentations, it is most ideal for home theater movies and video game use only.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by texaschristina :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

SUPER VALUE! SUPER PROJECTOR!

I LOVE THIS PROJECTOR! The kids have been asking for a projector for a long time and I finally gave in when I saw this one from Abdtech on sale. Since I didn't know the brand, I was hesitant to be sure, but the big box stores in my area only had projectors at a much higher price point, way out of my budget. SO glad I took a chance! You will need to provide your own HDMI Cable and two AAA batteries. That's it. Just plug it in and it works. We tested it on the ceiling (see the video) and now the girls are happily hooking it up to the surround sound and clearing a wall to make a theater out of our extra room. The directions were obviously written by someone in China but still easy to follow ("Before use the remoter. Put in two 7 size battery in it" - you get the picture). We hooked it up in less than 5 minutes. This will save me a lot of hassle in the future!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Abdtech LCD Portable Projector Home Theater With 2600 Luminous Efficiency Support HD 1080P Video-Max 200" Screen With Optical Keystone USB/AV/HDMI/VGA Interface-Ideal for Video Games,Movie Night

Here is a youtube video

Abdtech GP10 HD LED 1200 Lumens Home Cinema Projector Review

@geek30 Not sure yet :confused: