Acer Aspire E5-575-54E8 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-6200U Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

acer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 126 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 124 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Randy Smith :star::star::star::star::star:

So much better than i3 processor.

My old acer i3 wouldn't stream Sling. Very choppy and terrible. The i5 streams everything without a problem. No issues with HD video at all. Also the sound is much better than the old one-speaker laptop. Screen is also improved. HDMI makes it the perfect laptop. Price can't be beat. I've got no problem with a refurb at all from this seller.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Acer Aspire E5-575-54E8 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-6200U

Walmart Review by Konee :star::star::star::star::star:

103 people found the following review helpful

Great computer for the price

I've been using this computer for a couple of weeks now and am very impressed. You get a lot of bang for your bucks. The camera isn't great, but certainly gets the job done and it's perfectly fine for apps like Skype. If you want to take good pictures or videos - use a good digital camera! There is no hard drive light and I missed that at first but now I don't miss that at all. Drive speed is O.K. and it's really HUGE. Lots of memory lets me run numerous programs at once. The computer is very fast and responsive. Didn't include a lot of bloatware, and what was included was easily deleted. Plenty of I/O ports and a large touch-pad that works well. Can't say anything about battery life as I treat mine more as a desktop and keep it plugged in all of the time. Very speedy start up and shut down times for Windows 10.... it's a keeper!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Acer Aspire E5-575-54E8 15.6" Laptop, Windows 10 Home, Intel Core i5-6200U