Acer Aspize Z All-in-One Desktop PC 19.5 Full HD, Windows 10 Home, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Bluetooth ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

acer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 100 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 18 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 82 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Acer AZC-700G-UW61-PB-RCC
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Marie S. Oskowitz :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Highly recommended!

Being a longtime HP user, I felt that the quality of their products had decreased terribly and decided to try out another brand. This is a wonderful desktop computer! It's smooth and fast. I have used it to work from home, listen to music, watch videos, and play games (including mmorpg) and it's never given me issues. Not sure why there's negative reviews. So far I have not seen anything negative about this PC.

Update Feb/21/2017 - Still working like a charm with absolutely no slowness to it. I am constantly playing games on it and so far, it has not disappointed.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Acer Aspize Z All-in-One Desktop PC 19.5 Full HD, Windows 10 Home, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Bluetooth

here is a youtube video

Acer All-in-One Computer Aspire ZC AZC-700G-UW61 Acer All in One Computer Aspire ZC AZC-700G-UW61

Walmart Review by Susan :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

111 people found the following review helpful

Pleased and great price

I bought about 2 days ago and set it up last night. I was pleased at how easy was. I have several old PCs and switched to an IMAC. I have had it for quite some time and decided it was time to get another PC since my mac does not run windows. I saw this computer on sale for 249.00 and was questionable why so cheap. I read the reviews and decided to give it a try. Its so much lighter then my imac and I can lift it much easier to move it to where I intend to work. I homeschool so this is a plus. It's not as fast as my imac but it seems fast enough to me. The price was great and the picture is clear. Cortana is a great short cut and reminds me of Siri. Ask her to tell you a joke. to cute. Anyway I am more then pleased and am very anxious to see how it holds up. Oh and wow all the extra ports are great!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Acer Aspize Z All-in-One Desktop PC 19.5 Full HD, Windows 10 Home, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM, Bluetooth

@wartassault not sure