Acer K2 K202HQL Abd 19.5" Widescreen LCD Monitor (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

acer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 353 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 289 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 64 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
  • WideScreen
  • Twisted Nematic Film
  • DVI, VGA
  • Limited Warrantyagreement applies.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jen :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Really great refurbished monitor from a reputable company.

I wanted a second monitor primarily for keeping my chat clients open while gaming on the other screen, and this served its purpose very well. After updating my graphic card drivers, the native resolution of the monitor was adjusted to 1366 x 768.

The monitor appears to work like brand-new for a refurbished product, and there is no noticeable decrease in quality from the monitor I use for gaming. I cannot say much for things like display lag, but for regular, everyday computing, there shouldn’t be any problems.

The monitor also comes with a VGA cord and stand. The stand is not height or angle adjustable (it “snaps” into place), but it’s VESA mount compatible.

Overall, I really recommend this for people looking for a monitor without the need for any fancy adjustments or low display lag. I had and have high expectations for Acer and I trust that this monitor will keep working for me in the long run.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Acer K2 K202HQL Abd 19.5" Widescreen LCD Monitor (Certified Refurbished)

thank you

Acer 19.5" Monitor - S200HQLBD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAqvkverZ0o