Acer LCD Widescreen Monitor, 34" Display, IPS UW-QHD Screen, LED G-sync 60 Hz (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

acer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 14 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 11 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• This Certified Refurbished product is certified factory refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty.
  • 34" UW-QHD 3440 x 1440
  • In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
  • HDMI, DisplayPort
  • 4 ms
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Stephen Perillo :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

works great. Hit 100hz overclocked

Got one of these refurbished models from another outlet, works great. Hit 100hz overclocked, no issues. Good way to save money, and be sure to get a model that didn't have any of the launch issues. As for a monitor, nothing compares. My only gripe, and this isn't specific to this monitor, but I wish the manufacturers were allowed to release monitors with both freesync and gsync. I hate that by making an investment like this, you are locking yourself into one vendor if you want to utilize the full feature set. My 970 gets by driving games on this monitor, but plan to move to 1080 for no compromise.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Acer LCD Widescreen Monitor, 34" Display, IPS UW-QHD Screen, LED G-sync 60 Hz (Certified Refurbished)

Walmart Review by Jonb :star::star::star::star::star:

Best gaming monitor I've ever owned

My unit did not come with any dead pixels. I had almost forgot to check for light bleed in the corners, got all the way through fiddling with the monitor settings, getting G-Sync running and overclocked it to 100hz (with no issues at all, btw), gamed for a good hour, and did some web browsing before I remembered to check for it. While I did find it when I looked for it, this just goes to show you how unnoticeable it is (I realize, though, I may have just won the lottery on this one). It's like when your friend asks you how bad the mark on their face is, and you wouldn't have even noticed had they not pointed it out to you.

I’m coming from a 3x1 multiple monitor setup (3 monitors setup with Nvidia Surround for gaming, and a 4th utility monitor mounted above for miscellaneous use while gaming). The 3 Surround monitors were 26", with a Surround resolution of 5760x1080, it was a lot of real estate. This, width-wise, bumps me down to 3440. Do I miss the extra width? In a word, no. The 3440 with no bezels trumps 5760 with two ~1.5" bezels (from screen to screen between monitors) by FAR. Ideally I would have wanted the width of only two monitors, but one does not simply game with a bezel dead center. Ultrawide 21:9 is the PERFECT gaming width, developer support notwithstanding.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Acer LCD Widescreen Monitor, 34" Display, IPS UW-QHD Screen, LED G-sync 60 Hz (Certified Refurbished)