4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 43 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• The DLP 3D Projector is ideal for use in the classroom, for home entertainment and even for gaming. View immersive 3D visuals at high refresh rates beamed from the Acer P1173 Projector by using an appropriate PC* and wearing DLP 3D glasses.
  • SVGA (800 x 600) resolution brings sharp details even for fine print and lets you select the level of display detail required for your particular usage scenario.
  • 3000 Lumens brightness and 13000:1 contrast ratio project crystal-clear, vibrant images from a long distance on a large screen.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by AlexHG00 :star::star::star::star::star:

36 people found the following review helpful

Amazing cheap projector.

This is my first projector purchase and I get impressed with the image quality and functions it has this device. Built in HDTV, HDMI, VGA, S-Video, 3D display and speakers....wich are the only not really good thing in this device, but, you have speakers output to amplify the sound with some others speakers. The image quality is awesome, so bright and crisp, I use it to make presentations in schools, so the exterior light is not a problem when I am in class rooms, you still clearly watch the image. I still have not tested the 3D because I don't have the glasses, but soon I will buy them to watch movies while resting in my house. I absolutely recommend this product.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Acer P1173 SVGA DLP Projector, 3000 Lumens, 3D, White

Amazon Review by sancti-spiritus :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

This is a FIVE STAR product.

Excellent projector. Listed as "business" projector, but the Acer P1173 is also a DVD beast of superior DVD movie watching. Already had a ceiling mount in place. Now, I have this beast on it and I am a happy camper.

UPDATE: ONE YEAR LATER
Acer P1173 projector still magnificent performance. I have watched over one hundred blu-ray or dvd movies since purchase.

UPDATE: 7 MONTHS LATER AFTER PURCHASE
Being a previous projector owner, it took me seven months to take a look at instruction manual for Acer P1173. Discovered this little gem of machine is better than I thought, and used the manual to enhance the already excellent DVD viewing.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Acer P1173 SVGA DLP Projector, 3000 Lumens, 3D, White

check out this youtube video

(Acer H5360 3D Projector) In Depth Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPT09sTIqUo