4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 37 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 107 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Full HD 1080P 30fps action camera with super wide FOV and 6-elements aspherical galss F/2.4 lens
  • Built-in Wi-Fi and 120 min battery life
  • 2" Built-in LCD: The high quality LCD live viewfinder allows you to monitor captured photos and videos instantly
  • Two button control allows users to switch easily between settings
  • Automatic time lapse video recording and water, sport, and night video modes
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by photogdeb :star::star::star::star::star:

76 people found the following review helpful

I love this Action Camera

It may have taken me a long time to learn how to use it. But it was worth it. I was not familiar with this type of camera and I had to go on lone to get the instructions. The instructions it came with was way too small to read. I think this is such a cool action camera, I love that it has the 2" LCD screen in the back and that it came with the water proof case, which is very water proof. I used it in a pool and the video was crystal clear as well as the photos. You can change the settings in the back to what you like. You can also take photo's that are nice and clear. This is better than some other more expensive camera that do not have a 2 " LCD screen on the back. and the price range is great. I use this going down a long dead end street with my Granddaughter on her scooter. She wore it on her head she was in front on the scooter and I was in back of her. if you see the video you can see that it has a good quality and sound. Only one thing I am not sure of was the movement/ shakiness of the video. I will need to see if I can adjust the stabilization in the video, or if that is just how it's suppose to be. I don't know because this is the first one I have ever tried. But aside from that I love this camera ,every one wanted it but I can't let it go. it's mine! and it will come in very handy when I go on my adventures. I defiantly recommend this to anyone. I know I love having it

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Activeon CX Action Camera (Onyx Black)

Here is a nice video

Activeon CX Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgrplgjnAEE

Amazon Review by Terry B. :star::star::star::star::star:

31 people found the following review helpful

By far the best action camera for the features and money

I did a lot of research before purchasing an action camera. By far the best action camera for the features and money. Built in LCD screen and wifi and a ton of user friendly features and benefits. Save yourself the extra money and hassle with buying a GoPro. By far a better action camera than GoPro. The pictures and videos I have taken are AWESOME!!! Super crisp and clear. I definitely recommend this camera to anybody in the market for an action camera. You will not be disappointed with the purchase of the Activeon CX Action Camera.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Activeon CX Action Camera (Onyx Black)

Best Buy Review by Anonymous :star::star::star::star::star:

As good as GoPro but half the price!

Bought this for my daughter last Christmas to make videos of the random things kids love. At half the cost of a GoPro I was a bit concerned about the quality and capability but after having used this for a year it's still great. Generally Go Pros do not include a screen allowing you to see what you are video recording, this has both a screen (Granted it's rather small) and an app that can be used to view what is being recorded live. This allows her to video record herself while viewing on her IPad ensuring she is actually in the video!!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Activeon CX Action Camera (Onyx Black)