AELEC S350 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless In-Ear Sports Earbuds Sweatproof Earphones Noise Cancelling Headsets with Mic for Running Jogging Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

aelec

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3927 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 3927 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• HD SOUND: Bluetooth V4.1+ EDR APT-X audio decode technology, along with CVC 6.0 super noise reduction technology provides lossless stereo sound.
  • SWEAT PROOF: Never have to worry about you earbuds might got damaged by too much sweat because it is designed to be sweatproof under lifetime guarantee.
  • CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES: Never miss important calls or messages while watching TV or hitting the gym and sweating. Hibernation mode extends battery life also.
  • COMFORT WEARING WITH SECURE FIT: Designed in a ergonomic angle, the S350 can fit snugly in your ear without hurting your ear or popping off while moving around or working out.
  • LIFETIME HASSLE-FREE WARRANTY: We not only offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, our products come with a lifetime hassle-free sweatproof warranty and top notch customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Butch Lagman :star::star::star::star::star:

77 people found the following review helpful

This is a great set of earbuds for working out

This is a great set of earbuds for working out. My nephew enjoys to take a each night after work to relax and had recently lost his earbuds so I picked these up for him. This is a great headset and so far he loves it. It came with different sized cushions so that he could find the size that fit, a USB charging cable and of course the earbuds. The earbuds are black with a bright green trim so while they are not glow in the dark they can be seen at night. He was able to pair them to his smartphone in a matter of seconds and he was ready to go. I listened to some of his music and I am pretty picky on sound quality of music and I thought the sound was outstanding! There is a simple and easy to reach and use multi function button so if he gets a call while he is out he can reach it nice and easy and be able to accept the call. I had him call me so we could test out sound quality on the phone and we were both able to speak in normal tones and could hear each other with out yelling. Both of us were very pleased with the sound, quality and look of the earbuds. They did not take long to charge and seemed to hold a good long charge.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AELEC S350 Bluetooth Headphones Wireless In-Ear Sports Earbuds Sweatproof Earphones Noise Cancelling Headsets with Mic for Running Jogging