AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Slate Grey, (AS600SG) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

aftershokz

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1320 customers
4.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1225 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 94 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Bone conduction technology creates mini vibrations, sending sound through the cheekbones, directly to the inner ears for awareness and comfort
  • Wireless Bluetooth connectivity
  • PremiumPitch Plus delivers dynamic sound and truly powerful bass.
  • 6 hours of music and calls with complete inline controls
  • Titanium frame provides durability and flexibility
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Best Buy Review by ArtM :star::star::star::star::star:

Great for runners

so I've been looking for a set of headphones to use while running and working out at the gym. my prerequisites were that they be sweat proof, and be comfortable to wear for a prolonged period of time while running or working out. I was set to spend a gob of money to get so called "sport" headphones that fit in the ear canal when I happened to cross these. I will say, the sound quality is not like Bose or Beats or any of the other high end products (and don't get me wrong, the sound's not too shabby). but where it lacks in sound quality it makes up with comfort, and if you're out and about, safety. I can both hear the music very well, and still be able to hear what's going on around me, without the discomfort of hot sweaty ears. so to get started, charging the unit took maybe an hour or so. pairing was simple. hold a button for a few seconds, and the unit will announce that it's paired up. power on, the unit announces connection, and it's time to rock and roll. I have an average sized head. so fit was as advertised. while running, there was no bounce, the headphones stayed in place. I didn't need to turn the volume up too high, probably mid range, to hear the music. and I was still able to hear my surroundings clearly. since the unit sits outside of the ear, I didn't get the case of hot ears, and so far, sweat hasn't been an issue. doing yardwork, I was still able to hear my music clearly even when using power tools.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Slate Grey, (AS600SG)

Check this video

Aftershokz Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Headphones | The BEST Fitness Headset?

Walmart Review by Elena M :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Due to conductive hearing loss. These work great!!

Due my son's multiple ear surgeries, he has conductive hearing loss. This seems to work really well and allows for him to hear ambient sounds too. So far so good!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones, Slate Grey, (AS600SG)

@wartassault thanks :+1: