AIO Robotics Full-Metal Premium 3D Printing Pen for 3D Modeling, Education, PLA Filament Support, bright OLED-Display ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

aio-robotics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 75 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 75 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Design and 3D print astonishing three-dimensional art objects in high precision!
  • Adjust material flow speed to your individual preference while crafting
  • Control the temperature in 1 degree increments to adjust for PLA variety.
  • Extra-bright OLED display allows you to monitor flow speed and temperature of material
  • Package includes slim, ergonomic touch pen, 2 colors of PLA plastic filament, manual, cable and A/C adapter
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ashleigh :star::star::star::star::star:

Sleek design = successful printing

I got this pen for my boyfriend's birthday and one thing I can say about this pen is that I am a sucker for packaging. I love how sleek and simple the packaging is. It is even cool that it came with two free PLA filaments to test your pen.

We mostly got this pen for finer details because we also print using a 3D printer and fixing up little mistakes. I am excited to continue our review once we get everything set up. I was so happy that he was happy with my purchase that I had to write a review as soon as possible.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AIO Robotics Full-Metal Premium 3D Printing Pen for 3D Modeling, Education, PLA Filament Support, bright OLED-Display

@barbarogailee I like it, you should definitely buy it