Alienware AW15R2-6161SLV 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M, Windows 10 Home), Silver Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

dell-marketing-usa-l

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 129 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 125 customers
    3.4 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 4 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Intel Quad Core i7-6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor
  • 16 GB DDR4 GTX 970M NO G-SYNC
  • 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD Storage
  • Optical Drive Not included
  • 15.6 Inch FHD (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED-lit Truelife Screen
  • Windows 10 Home Operating System
  • Epic Silver Chassis
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

69 people found the following review helpful

CAUTION BEFORE BUYING!

This retailer might have a bad batch of these laptops. Im having alieneware remake my laptop right now because the one I got had a backlight leak issue. They informed me some of these laptop were made like this. Also when you buy alienwares they come using the integrated card and I had to research how to only have it use the nvidia one. DISCLAIMER: Alienware's customer support is top notch. Those guys dont hassle you and they listen to you. Even though I got a faulty laptop, theyre making it right. I just received a rebuilt laptop in under a week via next day shipping.

EDIT: Dont buy these alienware laptops, they sent me a remade one with he same backlight bleed. Mind you they knew what the issue was and they had the nerve to send me a new laptop with the same crap screen build. Its not the seller its alienware panels. Observe the photos. This is what backlight bleed looks like and it gets worse over time. The Alienware rep himself said its not supposed to be like that but they still sent me another with the same problem. AMAZING! Stay away from this product.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Alienware AW15R2-6161SLV 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M, Windows 10 Home), Silver

Best Buy Review by Kelvar :star::star::star::star::star:

Great Laptop

This Laptop runs everything, Photoshop, Games, Visual studio, SQL etc. It's a Great computer. I read a lot of reviews about the screen being yellow etc. basically they ship it in warm colors a 1 minute fix. Everything runs out of the box, no problems.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Alienware AW15R2-6161SLV 15.6-Inch FHD Laptop (6th Generation Intel Core i7, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB HDD + 256 GB SATA SSD,NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970M, Windows 10 Home), Silver

thank you :+1:

Alienware 17 FHD 17.3-Inch Gaming Laptop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OL964CuNYNc