All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 16 GB, Black - with Special Offers ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

amazon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 14724 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 14520 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 204 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• The next generation of our best-reviewed Fire tablet, with up to 12 hours of battery life, a vibrant 8" HD display, a 1.3 GHz quad-core processor, 1.5 GB of RAM, and Dolby Audio. More durable than the latest iPad.
  • 16 or 32 GB of internal storage and a microSD slot for up to 256 GB of expandable storage
  • Now with Alexa, for quick access to the information and entertainment you want. Ask questions, play music, check your calendar, get the news, weather, and more - just press the home button and ask.
  • Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, Kindle eBooks, apps and games - including Netflix, Facebook, HBO, Spotify, and more
  • Prime members get unlimited access to over a thousand books and magazines, millions of songs, and thousands of movies and TV episodes - at no additional cost
  • Watch downloaded videos anywhere with a Prime membership, Netflix plan, or Showtime subscription
  • Enhance your entertainment experience with features you only get from Amazon, including ASAP, X-Ray, On Deck, Blue Shade, and FreeTime Parental Controls
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TD :star::star::star::star::star:

1985 people found the following review helpful

Insanely good budget tablet

All right so I was scrolling through the reviews and read some pretty ridiculous reasons to not give this tablet five stars. One such was that the tablet weighed a whole 3 oz more and that resulted in a 3 star review. Let me start off by saying if that is the reason for giving a crap review that is ridiculous. It says the tablet weight depends on the manufacturing. The other funny one is that someone is upset with the "special offers" on the front screen. That's why you get a cheap and good tablet. It even says in the discription that there will be ads on the lock screen. It takes a second to swipe up and unlock the screen. So the bad reviews are just reviews by people looking to nit-pick.

This tablet is exactly what Amazon was describing. It is cheap, looks good, loads apps quickly, expandable storage, good speakers, decent screen and all while staying under 80 bucks.

The start up didn’t take long and it came preloaded with my account on it. For 80 dollars this is a good buy and the complaints on the wieght and the ads are ridiculous reasons to give this tablet a shabby review.

Buy this tablet if you want a cheap e-reader that can also sure the web, watch movies and shows, check Facebook or Twitter, or read books on. Ignore the negative reviews and you won’t be disappointed.

Edit: After having this for a few months and using it at least once a day I can safely say that for 80 bucks (its on sale right now (08/26/17 for 60 bucks) it is the steal of century. It is an 80 dollar tablet and it will freeze if you try and treat it like something that has an insanely powerful processor and RAM. If you treat it like a digital e-reader you will never have an issue. Just be patient and let things load instead of getting frustrated and trying to keep clicking on things. This will cause it to freeze. Treat it well and it will not let you down.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 16 GB, Black - with Special Offers

Best Buy Review by rumplestiltskin :star::star::star::star::star:

Not an iPad but at this price, great!

Okay; we know this is not an iPad so the horsepower is limited but at the $80 price point ($50 on sale as I write this and as I purchased it), it's a fantastic bargain. Don't let any reviews here claim that you can't run most Android apps (including the Google Play Store and its apps!). You just have to be a little crafty. Follow the instructions here: http://saintlad.com/install-google-play-store-on-kindle-fire/ ...and in 15 minutes, I had the Play Store, Play Books (which means all of the books I had uploaded there now were available on the Kindle). Sure, you can use Amazon's servicesKindle books, videos, buying stuff on Amazonbut you don't -have- to. Note that this unit has the lockscreen ads which, frankly, you see only for 2 seconds before you unlock it; so don't waste your money thinking you have to pay more for the non-ad version. Web surfing isn't as fast as on my iPad but it's fine, really. (And I'm a Mac person.)

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: All-New Fire HD 8 Tablet with Alexa, 8" HD Display, 16 GB, Black - with Special Offers

Youtube video:

How to hack into your kindle on Amazon free time ONLY knowing your parents passcode on your kindle.

@michigan :thumbsup::thumbsup: