Alta Quadcopter Tumbler 6-Axis RC Drone with 2.4GHz 4 Channels Remote Control ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

alta

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 22 customers
2.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar: by 2 customers
    1.0 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 20 customers
    2.7 out of 5

Features

• 6 Axis Gyro
  • 2.4GHZ Remote Control
  • Headless Mode
  • One key return
  • 360 Degree Turns, flips and rolls
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

I thought that this would be fun in the back yard

I thought that this would be fun in the back yard, but there is about 3 min. of fly time, and with this usb charger, I don't know if it's charging or what. The red light go on then a few min later, it goes off, then about 15 min. it comes back on, It says that it's charged when the green light comes on, but the green light never comes on even after charging it for 3 or more hours. I've tried to find another battery for it with no luck. Maybe someone could help me out finding another battery, or a charger that well work for this battery.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Alta Quadcopter Tumbler 6-Axis RC Drone with 2.4GHz 4 Channels Remote Control

Walmart Review by HonestReview :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

Need to Return

To start, the battery indicating light never turns green to indicate it's fully charged, ever. After two full days of charging it only lasted 10 minutes in the air. And two people have told us in two days that the charger has been known to explode into flames. A house fire was stared due to this toy in Pinetop, Arizona. I am DEFINATELY returning this item and not trying another one.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Alta Quadcopter Tumbler 6-Axis RC Drone with 2.4GHz 4 Channels Remote Control

thank you

How to restart/ reset fitbit alta to fix problems

@fuzal great