ALZN Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-ear Stereo Earphones with Microphone and Volume Control ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

alzn

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 618 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 618 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• ACTIVE NOISE CANCELLING Active Shield noise canceling reduces noise by up to 97%,Closed designThe pursuit of more comfortable and quiet music from wearing OUR Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth headphones began
  • 40MM LARGE-APERTURE DRVERS AND EXCELLENT AUDIO Proprietary 40mm drivers with neodymium magnet systems & precision tuned chambers enable deep, powerful bass, extended treble and higher fidelity, ideal for audiophiles
  • LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORTABLELightweight comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long. Adjustable headband Design, professional protein earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort.
  • BLUETOOTH 4.0It is equipped with CSR chips, accurate and low latent wireless transmission which guarantees its clear and fluent sound.And exquisite 3.5mm audio wire, and is able to be connected when the battery dead or the audio devices have no Bluetooth function, switch to wired mode. no pause for Music!
  • SATISFACTION WARRANTYWe are happy when you are happy! 30 days money back guarantee, and 12 month manufacturers warranty, lifetime support. Compatible with Apple and Android devices. Join the thousands of customers delighted by our wireless headphones.Note:The position of the rotation is at most 90 degrees, do not overdo the rotation.Please do not rotate the shaft in the opposite direction, it is easy to break
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Nick :star::star::star::star::star:

259 people found the following review helpful

I'm happy with these.

Very, very comfortable to wear. Very good sound quality with deep bass (I did a test and I could ear down to 25hz). The noise cancelling works as expected. That it, it blocks the external low frequencies, which I guess are the annoying ones. There is a very low level of white noise when the noise cancelling is turned on. This can be noticed flicking the NC on and off when no sound is passed to the headphones. However, it has a very low volume and it doesn't bother me at all when using the headphones just for noise cancelling. When sound goes to the headphones, this white noise is undetectable, being at such low volume compared to any other sound produced.

A detail that I didn’t like is that when the Bluetooth signal is lost, the headphones turn off. I guess it is useful to save battery if someone forgets them on, but it’s annoying that, if I’m listening to something, and at some point I just go to another room to pick up something with the headphones on, when I come back I have to turn them on again and reconnect to the device.

Also, the bluetooth cannot be turned on if the 3.5mm audio cable is plugged in. I don’t see why anybody would need such a function, but I’m just reporting this fact.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ALZN Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones, Wireless Over-ear Stereo Earphones with Microphone and Volume Control

Maybe this can help.

Top 5 BEST Wireless Active Noise Cancelling Headphones !