AMANA NED4655EW 6.5 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with 11 Drying Cycles, White Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

amana

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3460 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1230 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2223 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Easy to use and handle
  • The product is highly durable
  • The product is manufactured in United states
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Walmart Review by Claude :star::star::star::star::star:

Simply a Bargain!

After thoroughly investigating about a hundred different Dryers online and in Person, I settled on this awesome little machine. Simple straightforward controls, nice clean look and design and performance all for a very good price. Had this little guy about a month and it quickly dispatches and drying chores I give it. The built in sensors are way more accurate than my old one and it seems to be done in much less time as well. Doesn't over-dry. Simply a well designed, excellent appliance. What more could you want? Way cheaper on my Power bill to boot! Good going Amana! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: AMANA NED4655EW 6.5 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with 11 Drying Cycles, White

Check this video

Amana NED4600YQ NGD4600YQ Dryer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXaCy7BLXPo

Amazon Review by D. H. :star::star::star::star::star:

29 people found the following review helpful

Very good basic dryer

I bought this dryer from Sears, because I got a good deal on the price. It is a basic dryer with no bells and whistles. It has four settings. One is the regular cycle with high heat, the second is a timed cycle with high heat, and the third is a low heat setting, and then there is the air dry setting.

It does a fantastic job drying clothes and towels. When I use the regular cycle, it drys the clothes very quickly. The towels come out nice and fluffy. The last part of each cycle is a wrinkle prevent cycle, which blows cool air on the clothes. This is something that I wasn’t really happy with, because I always loved taking the nice warm clothes out of the dryer. So when the cycle is done, I just put it back to the beginning for a few minutes, just to get the heat back into the clothes. The other thing that I wasn’t real happy with, was that it doesn’t have a buzzard to notify you when it’s finished. I got used to that with my other dryer, but this one doesn’t have it, so I have to keep checking to see if the dryer is still running, or if it’s finished.

The door is reversible, so you can have it open on either side. That is a very good feature. When closing the door, it has a very good connection, so you never have to worry about it flying open. The dryer itself is very quiet when it’s running, so sometimes it’s hard to tell if it’s still going or not, but that’s not a big deal to me.

This is a very basic dryer, with no bells and whistles, just dries your clothes, and does a good job. All the other dryers that I have had, that had too many features, always ended up giving me problems. I’ve had this dryer for over a month now, and it’s still going strong, and does a great job at drying my clothes, which is what I bought it for.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AMANA NED4655EW 6.5 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with 11 Drying Cycles, White

Best Buy Review by Seba2k4 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great priced quality dryer

When my hand me down dryer of 20 years broke I knew I was going to have to spend a pretty penny to get that kind of quality again. Unfortunately with Xmas and all sorts of other expenses in the way I had to think more practical. We're talking about a dryer here it just needs to blow hot air and have a lint trap. I got plenty of modes on this unit, a large drum to put my king sized sheets in and it gets the job done! No tricks, no gimmicks and no extra unnecessary bells and whistles. I got it on sale for 249. That wouldn't even buy you a pedestal stand for LG Dryers. Just saying....

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: AMANA NED4655EW 6.5 cu. ft. Front Load Electric Dryer with 11 Drying Cycles, White