amazon

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 791 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 791 customers
    3.9 out of 5

Features

• Slow or weak Wi-Fi connection? Take advantage of the speed and reliability of wired internet.
  • Easy to set up - simply connect the Amazon Ethernet Adapter into the USB port on your Fire TV and plug in an Ethernet cable directly from your router.
  • Compatible with current Fire TV Stick (2016 release) and all-new Amazon Fire TV (2017 release).
  • 10/100 Ethernet
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::star::star:

442 people found the following review helpful

A much needed accessory for the fire stick.

Earlier this year I purchased three fire sticks for my home TVs so I could give cable the boot. The fire sticks would pop up errors practically every day. Depending on what app I was using would dictate what error message would pop up. Long story short it was wireless congestion. This device was a God send. As soon as you connect the device to your fire stick it disables the wireless connection so no configuration required. (It will not work with first generation fire sticks so don't waste your time trying.) Since switching to a direct wired connection to my cable modem, I haven't seen so much as a hiccup from the fire sticks. To be honest, the fire stick needs to be redesigned. A direct wired connection should be part of the design period. Just like the design of the original fire TV.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Amazon Ethernet Adapter for Amazon Fire TV Devices

thanks

4 Clever Ethernet Cable Hacks

@nolie this is cool