amazonbasics

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1035 customers
3.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1035 customers
    3.6 out of 5

Features

• 31-inch 2.0 channel sound bar with remote control (not compatible with universal or TV remotes)
  • Designed to deliver best audio quality when used with televisions less than 42 inches
  • Bluetooth technology offers seamless streaming from Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone, tablet, or computer
  • Dual full-range stereo speakers for powerful audio
  • up to 95 dB of expansive audio and crystal-clear sound
  • 3 sound modes: Standard for TV programs, News for more intelligible dialog, and Movie for optimized soundtracks
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Troy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

179 people found the following review helpful

Great Product For The Price When Your Expectations Are REASONABLE!

OK. I was a little nervous about having ordered it because I was looking at the negative reviews actually AFTER it was on it's way. I don't know what people we're expecting from this thing.....cinema quality, bass thumping, chest pounding sound? It is NOT designed for this type of performance.

You will be pleased about the soundbar if your expectations are reasonable. I bought this for my 40" Samsung in our master bedroom. The speakers IN the TV are so small and very treblesome with no bass. When you turn up the bass on the tv settings it would rattle the TV’s housing and sound horrible. I connected it with the toslink fiber optic cable and everything fired up great. The sound you get in the mids and highs is very crisp, but not so much so that it hurts your ears. Great for understanding spoken word on shows and movies. That being said, the DSP setting sounds best and most balanced on MOVIE. The bass is by no means booming, but it’s present and again, very balanced with the mids and highs. It produces full range and actually gets very loud without distorting.

Bottom Line: The sound is CRISP and BALANCED, and most importantly…MUCH BETTER THAN MY TV’s SPEAKERS. Multiple inputs and bluetooth connectivity are a bonus.

The only thing that I didn’t like was that the sticker on the top by the buttons left a sticky residue when I removed it, so I’ll have to clean it off.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AmazonBasics 2.0 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar

thank you :+1:

Choosing a Sound Bar | Crutchfield Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7JKojqLMc4