AMMAZE 3D PEN FILAMENT REFILLS 1.75mm ABS 361 Linear Feet 140 STENCILS 22 Colors 3D Printing Plastic (4 FLUORESCENT & 2 GLOW IN THE DARK) Individually Vacuum-Sealed For Doodle Arts & Crafts Making ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

ammaze

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 7 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• INDIVIDUALLY VACUUM-SEALED. Each coils is wrapped in plastic bag with a desiccant to stay fresh and avoid moisture. Very long shelf life guaranteed
  • unlike other sellers that use ziplock bag which can go wrong. Professional & accurate results assured every time you create a 3D model. Thanks to a kink-free round diameter and0.03mm tolerance which lead to optimum flow through 3d pen extruder.
  • MASSIVE 361 LINEAR FEET, 140 STENCILS included, 22 awesome COLORS, 4 bonus FLUORESCENT and 2 free GLOW IN THE DARK filaments to create masterpiece 3d models and express the full rainbow of your creativity without limits.
  • GREAT GIFT IDEA for children and adults in combination with most 3d printing pens. If you do not have a 3d pen yet or wish another one, you can buy our ammaze 3d pen at 15% discount. just scan the barcode found at the back of the packaging box and appley the discount voucher provided.
  • BUY WITH CONFIDENCE. Ultimate satisfaction guarantee. Discount voucher code included for your next purchase of AMMAZE filaments and AMMAZE 3d pen
  • just scan the barcode and apply the voucher code provided. Bonus
  • stencil eBook, 2 glow in the dark colors and 4 fluorescent colors. Click on add to cart now to take advantage for our our lowest price ever!
  • UNIVERSALLY COMPATIBLE with most 3D pens and 3d printers that take 1.75mm diameter filament
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by John Gates :star::star::star::star::star:

2 people found the following review helpful

I strongly recommend Ammaze products

Finally, I have found the filaments that DO NOT jam in my 3d pen. Amazing filament refills with 360 linear feet of 1.75mm ABS. Ammaze confirms that they fit any 3D Pen that take 1.75mm filaments, and that is true. The unique feature of this package is that each color is vacuum-sealed with a desiccant separately to keep them dry and fresh. The filament are uniform in thickness, smooth and no kink in them. I am sooo happy with them! :) Besides, the bundle consists of 22 colors, with a glow in the dark blue, and a glow in the dark green; as well as 4 fluorescent colors. I received a free bonus 140 3D and 2D Stencils, these will keep me and my children busy for several weeks and months to come. All members of my family are fighting to use the 3d pen; I will be buying another pen from Ammaze as they have offered a coupon code of 15% discount. I strongly recommend Ammaze products

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AMMAZE 3D PEN FILAMENT REFILLS 1.75mm ABS 361 Linear Feet 140 STENCILS 22 Colors 3D Printing Plastic (4 FLUORESCENT & 2 GLOW IN THE DARK) Individually Vacuum-Sealed For Doodle Arts & Crafts Making

Maybe this video can help

Psychological Research - Crash Course Psychology #2

@patadm Not sure yet