Andriod Tablet, Ematic 7-inch 8GB Jelly Bean Dual Core Android Tablet with Android 4.2 ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

xo-vision

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 74 customers
2.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 35 customers
    2.6 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 39 customers
    3.2 out of 5

Features

• Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, 7 inches Display
  • ARMv7 1.3 GHz
  • 8 GB Flash Memory, 0.5 GB RAM Memory
  • 1.28 pounds
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CJB :star::star::star::star::star:

4 people found the following review helpful

Nice entry level Tablet

It's my first Tablet, and for the price I paid, this a great complimentary device to my Laptop Desktop Mobile Phone. Though i'ts my first ever Android OS, I'm impressed with the simplicity and sophistication of Google's Operating System. Definitely will consider migrating to Android on other devices. I'm enjoy this little thing so far. Wifi is good and the internet browsers are good and stable. Amazon's Store is great and other software. Definitely better having one of these on the road than Laptop and Mobile Phone. You get more viewing screen than a Mobile phone and less weight and size than a Laptop. I can listen to music watch videos read emails ebooks and Webpages. It's a powerful little unit. The battery functions nicely so far. For the prices this thing is built as a disposable because I don't you'd want to replace the battery or any other parts in it, but again the price makes that an insignificant thing. Happy with Amazon Store Android and Ematic - Great Job

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Andriod Tablet, Ematic 7-inch 8GB Jelly Bean Dual Core Android Tablet with Android 4.2

Walmart Review by battymama :star::star::star::star::star:

38 people found the following review helpful

Wow! Not what I expected

The description on this product is wrong, but in the best possible way. This shipped much faster than it said it would, when it arrived, I found it was actually installed with the latest Android system, 4.4 Kit Kat! I am very excited to use this for drawing as I know I can download some pretty great apps from the Amazon store. It's also the perfect size to keep away and put away from my wild infant, soon to be toddler, so that I can draw without having to worry about him tugging on a cord or yanking it away from me.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Andriod Tablet, Ematic 7-inch 8GB Jelly Bean Dual Core Android Tablet with Android 4.2

Check Ematic EGM003BU Dual-Core with Android 4.2, Jelly Bean 7-Inch 8 GB Tab Product images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNXQyT3KIIc

@nolie Not sure yet :confused: