4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3269 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 4 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• More Ports: Turn one of your computer’s USB ports into four.
  • SuperSpeed Data: Up to 5 Gbps data speeds let you transfer an HD movie in seconds.
  • Ultra Portable: About an ounce in weight and super small, making it easy to grab and go.
  • Extra Durable: Cable reinforcement, sturdy exterior and heat-resistant connectors ensure ultimate durability.
  • What You Get: Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ian :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

175 people found the following review helpful

It works as expected.

I don't understand other customers' reviews stating that the packaging was "brilliant," the build quality is "phenomenal," that Anker is the "best company in the world." While the reviews don't use these exact phrases, you would think that they were paid to give such high praise to this product.

When I got the device, it came in a flimsy, thin box with only the USB hub and some paperwork. Neither the quality of the packaging or the presentation were great, but the hub was intact, and that’s all that really matters I guess. The device itself is sleek and small, but the build quality isn’t top-notch like other reviews would lead you to believe. It’s made of a cheap plastic material which feels thin to the touch and probably won’t hold up to much abuse, though I doubt a USB hub is going to see much abuse, so it’s not the end of the world. At least it looks sleek and minimalistic. It functions as you would expect a USB hub to function. I have a mechanical keyboard, wired mouse, and a USB 3.0 flash drive plugged into it, and it works well. No complaints there.

Overall, the device does exactly what you need it to do. Don’t be fooled by other reviews that claim that this is the best thing ever, because it’s not. But it does work, and that’s all I expected, so I’m a happy customer.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub

Walmart Review by Bel8694 :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

love it

his is great for when you do not have much room on your desk or enough USB port on your laptop

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Anker Ultra Slim 4-Port USB 3.0 Data Hub

here is a nice youtube video

ANKER 4 Port Ultra Slim USB HUB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQvmMkjSHN4