Anpro 14 Colors 3D Pen Filament Print 3D Filament ABS 1.75mm 20 Foot Lengths 280 Linear Feet Print Filament for Printing Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

anpro

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 38 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 38 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• Diameter 1.75mm ABS Printing pen/printer filaments.
  • Length: 6.1m per pc, 85.4m total, Weight: 20g/pcs.
  • ABS extrusion temperature:230 C- 260C
  • 14 Different Colours - red, purple, bule, black, white, yellow, green, brown, golden, transparent, gray, orange, pink, skin color.
  • Notice: It is not fit for 3Doodler start pen and LIX 3D pen
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by erica :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

Colors are vibrant

I am very pleased with my purchase of Anpro 3D Printer Filament Pen Multicolor Pack 1.75mm ABS - 240 Linear Feet Total of 14 Different Colors in 20 Foot Lengths. It shipped to me very fast and without any issues. These colors are really great! I was surprised how vibrant and pretty they are. They worked well with the 3d pen I already have and were easy to work with. The variety of colors in the pack is a great value and the gives room for lots of options when creating fun art. Overall I am very happy with this purchase. If you found this review or any of my other reviews interesting or helpful, please rate is as "helpful". I enjoy writing reviews on products that I love, since I base many of my personal purchases off of the reviews of others as well. I also feel that honest and helpful reviews provide insight to the company. I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review, but I believe reviews should be honest no matter whether an item was free, at a discount, or purchased. I am not connected to this company or any of the companies of products that I review.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Anpro 14 Colors 3D Pen Filament Print 3D Filament ABS 1.75mm 20 Foot Lengths 280 Linear Feet Print Filament for Printing