AOC - 27" Widescreen Flat-panel IPS LED Hd Monitor - Piano Black/silver Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

aoc-international

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1484 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 19 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1465 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Ultrafast 5 ms response time
  • 27" widescreen IPS LED
  • 50,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio
  • 250 cd/m brightness
  • 178 horizontal and 178 vertical viewing angles
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Best Buy Review by AcidBurn :star::star::star::star::star:

Price-Performace A+

I purchased this monitor with the idea of getting a great looking display with fantastic color reproduction for a good price. I had to trust the accolades it has received as it was an editor's choice for several companies. For the sale price I am very pleased. It looks amazing and I've received many compliments on the design of this monitor. But just as important is the actual performance. First, 27" is huge, and I love it. I have used this monitor for many applications, web browsing, photo/movie editing, and gaming alike and I have to say the screen size really immerses me during those activities. The color reproduction helped me see things in my photos I haven't seen before and the 60Hz is plenty for my needs.

The one downside, the stand is very wobbly. This is countered with the amazing ability to use the arm as a kickstand, which allows the monitor to rest flat on the desk, giving it (imo) a very clean look. This is again something I have been complimented on, as it is very fitting for my setup and is also pretty unique.

Overall, A+ for the price to performance ratio which is always something I personally shop for.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: AOC - 27" Widescreen Flat-panel IPS LED Hd Monitor - Piano Black/silver

Maybe this can help.

AOC 27 Inch Widescreen Flat panel IPS LED I2757FH Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRM0f4AqiXY

Amazon Review by Mike :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Big

Purchased 2 monitors and connected to my MacBook Pro 14" via thunderbolt port to HDMI on monitor 1. On monitor 2 it was connected from the USB port through an HDMI video adapter. Screens are pretty large and compared to my Dell 24 inch, the extra screen real estate is noticeable.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: AOC - 27" Widescreen Flat-panel IPS LED Hd Monitor - Piano Black/silver