APIE Portable Wireless Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker IPX6 Waterproof Dual 10W Drivers, Enhanced Bass, Built in Mic,water Resistant,Beach, Shower & Home ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

apie-china

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 927 customers
4.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 927 customers
    4.6 out of 5

Features

• Wireless portable bluetooth speaker: Enjoy a High Definition stereo sound with a impressive volume whether you’re lounging around the house,or partying,walking out,camping,hiking,biking.
  • With 5W*2 speakers, it streams incredible stereo sound with full range output, enable powerful, crisp, bass rich music wherever you go.
  • Built-In Mic Hands-Free Speakerphone: pick up a call conveniently by this mini speaker anywhere when it is connected to your Smartphone
  • High capacity rechargeable 2200mAh battery for up to 10 hours of playtime based on music volume
  • Full, High-Definition Sound - Enjoy an impressively crystal clear sound quality and robust bass realized through dual high-performance drivers and passive subwoofer.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Shana :star::star::star::star::star:

155 people found the following review helpful

This is legit the BEST wireless speaker I have ever purchased

This is legit the BEST wireless speaker I have ever purchased!! Ok so it has a little weight to it, but it still floats!! It has the hook so you can clip it to yourself of bag or something, but it floats!! You wouldnt think so because of the weight. The buttons on top are easy to operate, and they respond easily. Now the sound: HOLY CRAP! it gets super loud, the bass is amazing! You would think the sound is coming from an actual stereo system, not this speaker! It is waterproof, I submerged it and it was perfectly fine. In fact, you could hear the music underwater too. I am in love!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: APIE Portable Wireless Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker IPX6 Waterproof Dual 10W Drivers, Enhanced Bass, Built in Mic,water Resistant,Beach, Shower & Home

thanks

APIE Bluetooth Speaker Review! (DY25)

@michigan Thanks :smile: