Apple 13" MacBook Air, 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Mac OS, Silver, MQD32LL/A (Newest Version) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 351 customers
4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 342 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 2.9GHz
  • 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 memory
  • 128GB SSD storage
  • Intel HD Graphics 6000
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

6 people found the following review helpful

One Star

lid is not working properly better please sell the good products

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 13" MacBook Air, 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Mac OS, Silver, MQD32LL/A (Newest Version)

Best Buy Review by rsm17 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great, simple and easy to use laptop.

So I initially went to best buy several weeks ago to get a new laptop before I start law school this fall, as my 2011 Macbook Pro couldn't keep up anymore. Even though I love Apple products and wanted another one, I decided to save some cash and left with a Lenovo Yoga 720. I thought the features that it had were great and I thought I would give Windows a try. Needless to say, it didn't take long for me to realize how much I missed the simplicity of Mac OS. After four days, I couldn't take it any longer and I took my PC back to Best Buy and eventually left with this Macbook Air. I have to say that I am very pleased overall with this laptop. There really is no comparison when it comes to Apple and build quality vs any PC maker. The Lenovo was nice but it still felt cheap and plasticy, for lack of a better word. This laptop is fantastic, it has a great selection of ports, is lightening quick and has absolutely amazing battery life. All the while at an affordable price. However, the one thing I do have to complain about this laptop is its screen. Especially when comparing it to the screen of the Lenovo and many other PC's in this price range, it is pretty bad. However, Apple didn't do this by accident, the lower resolution screen is what gives this Laptop its amazing battery life. The screen isn't terrible, but if you are coming from a retina display or a high quality HD display, this screen may bug you at first. It definitely bothered me for the first few days but I have since accepted it and I love the battery life in this thing. So it kind of depends on what your needs are. For a student like myself who is always on the go and needs something that is light and portable and can last me through the day, this meets my needs perfectly.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 13" MacBook Air, 1.8GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core Processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Mac OS, Silver, MQD32LL/A (Newest Version)

Apple 13 3" MacBook Air Mid 2017 MQD42LL/A

@barbarogailee great :smile: