Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina Display, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Space Gray, MPXQ2LL/A (Newest Version) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 572 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 75 customers
    4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 497 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
  • 8GB 2133MHz LPDDR3 memory
  • 128GB SSD storage
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
  • Two Thunderbolt 3 ports
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Jamesgryffindor99 :star::star::star::star::star:

52 people found the following review helpful

Very good laptop

This is the best laptop that I have ever owned! Pros: Very loud speakers Keyboard is pretty good even though it has shallow travel Trackpad does not disappoint Display is very bright and accurate Build Quality feels great Performance is pretty good. Just don't expect to play any high end games. I have my gaming desktop for that, and I can actually stream games through Steam to this over my local network. Cons: Requires Type C adapters for non usb C accessories. I do not use many accessories, so it's not a huge deal for me. can't upgrade the RAM/SSD in the future

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina Display, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Space Gray, MPXQ2LL/A (Newest Version)

Best Buy Review by usanavysailor :star::star::star::star::star:

Macbook Pro is still the best!

I graduated high school back in 2011 and as a graduation gift before going off to college, I was given a Macbook Pro. I loved that thing and it never disappointed, whether it was the engineering coding program that it ran flawlessly or just typing a late night paper with the battery making it through the night. Unfortunately, the update in technology has taken a toll on the Macbook Pro and it had also been beaten up a bit on my end. I finally decided to upgrade and with Best Buy offering gift cards for the trade in of your old laptop, it was a no brainer at that point. Not to mention the geek squad support that is included. This computer is BEAUTIFUL! I didn't spring for the most expensive one because I do not need all of the storage, but I honestly can't even tell. The 13" screen seems bigger to be honest and when I play music just from the laptop it sounds phenomenal, not like a party kind of speaker, but for a couple of people out on the back patio, it does well. I have made the normal business documents, to facetime with family, to even play a couple of games and it does it all so flawlessly! I will say if an extra long battery life is your main thing and you are always on the go then I would tell you to go with the Macbook Air. The Pro does have a good battery life but if you are running any kind of demanding application I wouldn't count it lasting longer than a couple of hours. I recommend that you buy the USB-C to USB adapter because it only has the ports for the USB-C so if you have any devices that you used with any previous generation computer then chances are it was the normal USB connection and you will need to get an adapter. The macbook pro seems super light to me and very portable, but I would recommend some kind of case, because even though it is so pretty without one, it can be very prone to scratches. All in all, not disappointed at all and worth every penny! Oh and buy Applecare, I used to work at an electronics store and I saw way too many customers coming in after they broke their apple device and they didn't get applecare and the repairs always cost so much money when if they had only had applecare it would have been so easy and cheap! It is worth the piece of mind for such an expensive piece of equipment.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 13" MacBook Pro, Retina Display, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Space Gray, MPXQ2LL/A (Newest Version)

check out this video

Newest Apple MacBook Pro MPXQ2LL/A 13.3" Laptop (2017 Model) Overview

@wartassault thanks :+1: