Apple 21.5" iMac, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Mac OS, Silver, MMQA2LL/A (Newest Version) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 106 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 34 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 72 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• 2.3GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 processor with Turbo Boost up to 3.6GHz
  • 8GB 2133MHz memory
  • 1TB hard drive
  • Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640
  • 1920-by-1080 sRGB display
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CoachCWC :star::star::star::star::star:

61 people found the following review helpful

YouTube Tech Reviewer - I Love This System! As Powerful As PCs Now

Having tested 1000's of review PCs, Macs, and laptops I can tell you that this is the best iMac ever made. The fact that it has a Radeon Pro 580 card means you can play AAA titles in 4K Ultra at around 30-40 FPS, 1440 60-90 FPS and 1080 75-150 FPS. This is an incredible GPU that is as powerful as an nVidia 1070 and this Radeon Pro 580 has 8GB of VRAM. Because the Processor and GPU are so powerful it will fly through editing videos and photos. The 5k display is the best display you can get. It measure 5mm at the thinnest point and looks great. The speakers are loud and full and you won't even need external monitors. Build quality of the unit is flawless and now the I/O has 2 USB C w/ Thunder Bolt 3. This allows for some very interesting future proofing including using external GPUs later. It also has 4 USB 3.0 Ports, full size SD Card Reader, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. I have the unit with the i5, 8GB RAM, 2TB Fusion drive, and 580 GPU. Save yourself the money and upgrade the RAM by yourself if you want more. I highly recommend this unit to anyone looking for a computer that is as powerful as any PC out there and can easily play AAA games in Windows 10 via bootcamp install. I hope this has helped you. CoachCWC on YouTube

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 21.5" iMac, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Mac OS, Silver, MMQA2LL/A (Newest Version)

Best Buy Review by Susie :star::star::star::star::star:

Great desktop

I purchased an HP desktop in Dec 2015 and it bombed out in April 2017. The HP support charged me $99 and could not fix it. Wanted more money. We decided to trash the HP and buy an Apple iMac desktop. I wish that I had invested the money I spent on that HP on my iMac The technical help from Apple is excellent. I have had a MacBook Pro laptop since 2011 and no problems with it. I still call Apple Techs and they help me with questions. Nothing better than an Apple. Do not waste your money on an HP.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple 21.5" iMac, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Mac OS, Silver, MMQA2LL/A (Newest Version)

thank you :+1:

Apple 21.5" iMac, 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 Dual Core, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, Mac OS, Silver, MMQA2L...

@barbarogailee thanks :+1: