4.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 563 customers
    4.9 out of 5

Features

• 10.5 inch Retina Display, 2224 x 1668 Resolution, Wide Color and True Tone Display
  • Apple iOS 10, A10X Fusion chip with 64-bit architecture Embedded M10 coprocessor
  • 12 MP iSight Camera, True Tone Flash, Panorama (up to 63MP), Four-Speaker Audio
  • Up to 10 Hours of Battery Life
  • iPad Pro Supports Apple Smart Keyboard and Apple Pencil
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by ahmed fawzi :star::star::star::star::star:

Five Stars

i love my new ipad size.... it is so comfortable

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch (256GB, Wi-Fi, Silve) 2017 Model

Best Buy Review by BlueKnight365 :star::star::star::star::star:

Great hardware, still waiting for iOS 11....

I upgraded from an iPad Air, and I'm ludicrously happy. Looking at the numbers, 10.5 doesn't seem that much bigger than 9.7, but the difference is notable. I was originally going for the 12.9", but after holding it, it just didn't make sense for my needs. The 10.5 screen hits the sweet spot for a tablet, and the speakers are phenomenal. The speed of apps is great, though as many have pointed out, app developers won't take advantage of the hardware until after iOS 11 releases. If you want a top-of-the-line-almost-laptop-replacement, this comes pretty close. Also, the 120hz screen makes streaming video look incredibly crisp, and you can pretty make out text no matter how fast you scroll. I also purchased the Smart Keyboard, and while I wish there were other options for the Smart Connector (only Logitech), the keyboard is a great addition if you do a lot of typing. All in all, I'd recommend it for anyone who needs a powerful tablet for work, or, you know, just really wants a pretty tablet for watching Game of Thrones on the go.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPad Pro 10.5-inch (256GB, Wi-Fi, Silve) 2017 Model

@geek30 Thanks :smile: