Apple iPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone 128 GB - US Version (Silver) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

apple

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3213 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 359 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2854 customers
    4.8 out of 5

Features

• Keep everything you love about iPhone up to date, secure, and accessible from any device withiCloud.
  • Multi-Touch display with IPS technology.
  • With just a single press, 3D Touch lets you do more than ever before.
  • The 12-megapixel iSight camera captures sharp, detailed photos. It takes 4K video, up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Apple iPhone 7 vs 7 Plus: Unboxing & Review (All Colors)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkblFCAcOxQ

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

87 people found the following review helpful

Not sealed and Factory unlocked. it's a Verizon phone. Just be aware before you think about to buy it

It's not Brand New or sealed and nor a factory unlocked phone. I found a verizon sim card inside the phone and it doesn't support t-mobile, lyca mobile, and altra mobile. I was excited about this new phone but it's just destroyed my excitement in a minute.I never expected anything like that from Amazon.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone 128 GB - US Version (Silver)

Best Buy Review by Mike :star::star::star::star::star:

The best of the best iPhone ever

I got the iPhone 7 plus black since day 1 and I am really happy. I had the 6 plus and 6s plus and the 7plus is the best, don't let reviews fool you that these is the same 3 year old iPhone because it is not. The Black mate color is nice and completely different from the space gray or previews generations black. It is water and dust resistant and it has a really good completely new dual lens camera. The speakers are the best, now you don't have to worry about the position of the phone or where to put your fingers to not block the audio coming out from the 1 speaker from previews generations. The speed, functionality and durability are the best you will not be disappointed. So yes these is a new IPhone

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPhone 7 Plus Unlocked Phone 128 GB - US Version (Silver)