3.9 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 216 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case gives you increased talk time, up to 26 hours, more Internet use, up to 22 hours on LTE, and more video playback, up to 24 hours. A single Lightning cable allows you to charge your iPhone 7 and the Smart Battery Case at the same time.
  • With the Smart Battery case on, the intelligent battery status is displayed on the iPhone lock screen, so you know exactly how much charge you have left. Battery status is also shown in Notification Center.
  • The Lightning connector pass through allows you to connect Lightning accessories while the case is on your iPhone.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ritish Chhabra :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

50 people found the following review helpful

Weird design but I kind of love it...

I've had the case for about a week now and I have to say I really like the smart battery case by Apple.
  1. Battery: The first obvious thing I like about the case is the battery. It finally allows me to use my phone to the fullest a whole day without worrying about where the closest charger is. I watch videos on my phone all the time so without the battery case I always needed to keep a charger close by. The battery is 2365 mAh which is larger than the iPhone 7s battery of 1900 something mAh which essentially doubles your iPhone battery.

2. Design: when looking at pictures, I thought the design for this case was ridiculous. After seeing the case in person and actually using it, I really like it. It feels good in the hand and doesn’t feel to bulky. Apple did a really good job making sure this case was form fitting so there’s no wasted space. Also it’s extremely convenient having a lightning port at the bottom of the case instead of micro usb port. When you plug a lightning cable into the case, it charges both the phone and case as long as the phone is in the case (obviously). Dimensions of the case are: 5.8 x 2.7 x 0.5 inches.

A few things I don’t like about the case are:

1. The silicone material of the case. It feels good yes, but it makes the case/phone kind of slippery. I wish the case had a material that has more of a “grip” to it. The case does smudge up slightly from fingerprints but it cleans up easily if you wipe it.

2. The weight of the case. I’m not really sure how heavy other battery cases are, but coming from a normal iphone case to this battery case was quite the change. My friend has a Mophie battery case, and this apple case is significantly heavier than his mophie case.

3. Price $$$ This case is quite expensive at $99. A better price point for this case would be more around $60-75, but for an Apple product you can’t expect it to be cheap.

All in all I’m happy with Apple Smart Battery Case for the iPhone 7. It’s pretty amazing to not have to worry if you’re phone will last all day or not!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case Black

check out this youtube video

Open Box iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case A1765 MN002LL/A Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQA2EFRfOLc

Best Buy Review by writerdrew :star::star::star::star::star:

Excellent product

I was a title gunshy at the price before purchasing this case, especially being a proprietary Apple product, but it did not dissapoint. I am a touring artist and I use my phone for gps, product sales, monitor mix, road music and a myriad of other things in the course of the day.

I have had this case for well over a month now. It has been dropped, slid across the floor, stepped on…you name it. It’s still in amazing condition. I usually blow through cases in my line of work.

As far as the charge, I have not had one day where I didn’t get at least 24 solid hours of battery life even with all of my travel and useage. Including keeping tabs on my social media.

I’ve tried a bunch of other cases including WUDN, and I have never found a better battery case. And I’ll likely never buy another one that isn’t apples. HIGHLY recommend this case.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple iPhone 7 Smart Battery Case Black