Apple IPhone Ear Pods with Lightning Connector for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus - White ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

be-connected

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 164 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 155 customers
    3.8 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 9 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• The ear pods with lightning connector also include a built-in remote that lets you adjust the volume
  • Works with all devices that have a lightning connector and support IOS 10 or later, including iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by LegoGirl :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

103 people found the following review helpful

Important: Prime-Exclusive Amazon listing is the real thing

After losing my iPhone7 EarPods, I bought these replacements---crossing my fingers that these would be legit Apple products (my order was "Sold by Amazon" new as a Prime Exclusive). I miraculously found my original EarPods so when these arrived I compared them directly to see whether they matched up. The ones Amazon sent me are just like the ones I got with my phone, and the packaging is just like all my other classic Apple stuff: everything sealed, meticulously held in place, documentation, etc.

Photos below show all the box details and the packaged EarPods. The only thing that seemed slightly different was the thickness of the main cord—these are a tiny bit thinner it feels like (but I got my IPhone7 some time ago so these might be the “current” version). As for sound, I can’t tell any difference between my original EarPods and these replacements. My one star off is because the shape of the actual earpiece is not my favorite. That’s just preference—or ear size, maybe?

UPDATE: looks like Amazon isn’t always offering these as Prime-Exclusive, or at all. I would never go for these if listed by others, new or used. Head to the Apple Store otherwise!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple IPhone Ear Pods with Lightning Connector for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus - White

Check out this youtube video

iPhone 7: Lightning EarPods vs 3.5mm EarPods

Walmart Review by Chiu :star::star::star::star::star:

21 people found the following review helpful

Good ear-pods !!!!!!! You should purchase

When I got my earphones I was really excited because I used to use Bluetooth ones. However now that I have this I could just plug this into my phone and listen to music. The music blocks out any noises that you don't like and allows you to just hear the music. In addition the original price is $30 if you buy it from Apple but this is much cheaper!! Nice right?!! Well that is it believe it or not. :)

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Apple IPhone Ear Pods with Lightning Connector for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus - White

@barbarogailee thank you :+1: