Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display - Core i7 2.9Ghz / 8GB / 512SSD [CTO Version] (Certified Refurbished) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 20 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 20 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• 13.3-inch (diagonal) Retina display, 2560x1600 pixel Resolution
  • LED-backlit with IPS technology
  • Intel Core i7 2.9GHz Processor
  • 8 GB DDR3 RAM
  • 512GB Solid State Drive
  • This Certified Refurbished product has been tested and certified to work and look like new, with minimal to no signs of wear, by a specialized third-party seller approved by Amazon. The product is backed by a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic brown or white box. Accessories may be generic and not directly from the manufacturer.
  • Comes in repackaged packaging. CTO (Custom-built To Order) Versions from between 2012-2014
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Juan Balderrama :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

24 people found the following review helpful

Not "Like New"

I was under the impression I was buying a product that was advertised "like new." The price was still $1400.00. Upon arrival i discovered this was not the case. The computer had scratches and burn markings near the power plug. The charges was cracked on two sides. Be cautious with this company. Definitely not "like new."

the computer seems to be working okay but I have not checked it thoroughly. Feeling pretty disappointed and a bit ripped off.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MacBook Pro 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display - Core i7 2.9Ghz / 8GB / 512SSD [CTO Version] (Certified Refurbished)