4.2 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3517 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• The all new Magic Mouse 2 features a rechargeable battery and simplified design for an improved experience.
  • Multi-Touch surface lets you easily swipe between web pages and scroll through documents, with the brush of a finger.
  • Optimized foot design helps Magic Mouse 2 track easier and move with less resistance across your desk.
  • Pairs automatically with your Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with OS X v10.11 or later.
  • Built-in rechargeable battery, lasts over 1 month on a single charge, Lightning-to-USB Cable Included.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

218 people found the following review helpful

Poor Industrial Design decision

As typical Apple fashion, to satisfy Jony Ive's industrial design ego, Apple fails to put the customer first with this product. I would consider this a massive design fail.

The charging port is on the bottom side of the mouse. You have to prop the mouse on its side or flip it over to charge and potentially risk scratching the class A cosmetic surfaces over time. As a result, you can’t use the mouse while charging either. Why Jony? Why?

I got a logitech MX anywhere 2 mouse and it’s terrific. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for an alternative to this.
http://amazon.com/dp/B00Y09IWGQ

Thank you for the negative vote of support from the Apple fanboys (or Apple product designers). Deep down, you well know that this was a poor design decision.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Magic Mouse 2 (MLA02LL/A)

Maybe this can help.

Apple Magic White Mouse 2 MLA02LL/A - Overview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQqFR5jEc7w

Best Buy Review by JayRaf :star::star::star::star::star:

Great MacBook Accessory

I thought the trackpad on my MacBook was all I needed for productivity. However after finally pushing myself to invest in the Magic Mouse 2 I couldn't be happier. The mouse saves me from relying on keyboard shortcuts and using 2 hands to crop and paste text, and photos for the layout of documents I produce weekly. I love that the Magic Mouse 2 works on virtually any surface that it can glide on, and the addition of the long lasting rechargeable battery makes upgrading from the 1st gen Magic Mouse much more worthwhile. The Mouse feels much more sturdy without the removable back and batteries, leading to an overall more premium feel and I have no issue with the Lightning charging port being located on the bottom of the mouse. You honestly won't spend much time recharging the mouse for the charging port to be an issue. Considering the price, I would have liked for Apple to have made the profile of the mouse slimmer, similar to Logitech's ultra slim touch mouse. However nothing compares to white sleek, shiny glass exterior and Apple logo on the Magic Mouse 2. It looks beautiful resting next to my 12" gold MacBook. I would recommend the mouse to anyone using any iteration of MacBook lineup, as it does help to increase productivity. This is an Apple accessory with amazing functionality while remaining simple to use.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Magic Mouse 2 (MLA02LL/A)