Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White Review ⭐⭐⭐:emptystar::emptystar:

apple

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 9704 customers
3.2 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 9041 customers
    3.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 663 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Earphones with Mic for Apple iPhone 6 / 5s / 5
  • These Earbuds are designed to comfortably fit in- ear
  • Talk straight into your Microphone without moving your head. The Microphone is perfectly positioned to enable you to speak without having to move your head.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@fuzal Thanks :+1:

Amazon Review by jeremiah :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

29 people found the following review helpful

Fake!!!!! Not the real thing ...

Fake !!!!! Not the real thing.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White

Here is a youtube video

Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic FULL HD REVIEW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGw-VH1vauc

Walmart Review by KnarfOH :star::star::star::star::star:

34 people found the following review helpful

For the price - Great Value

These are GENUINE Apple products if you buy from Walmart. I am amazed the number of people who say they are not. I do see that Walmart's website links to other sellers so not sure what they are selling, but the Walmart item is GENUINE. The box, the literature, etc. has the Apple brand all over them. I included the text from the bottom-side of the box mine were packed in to give you an example.

That said: for the price of $9.63 I am quite pleased with the sound quality and the functionality. I have used the device to make phone calls and microphone clarity is terrific.

After buying one set at this price, I ordered a second set.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MD827LL/A EarPods with Remote and Mic - Standard Packaging - White