Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop (8GB RAM 128 GB SSD) MMGF2 Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 11554 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 230 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 11322 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 2 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
  • 8 GB of 1600 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
  • 128 GB PCIe-based flash storage
  • 13.3-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1440 x 900 resolution
  • Intel HD Graphics 6000
  • OS X El Capitan, Up to 12 Hours of Battery Life
  • Macbook Air does not have a Retina display on any model.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Charlcon :star::star::star::star::star:

121 people found the following review helpful

The best laptop out there today in every way.

I have used the MacBook Air for the last three years as a middle school teacher. The laptop was a part of our Maine MLTI program for educators and was issued to all teachers for our use throughout the year(s). I immediately fell in love with it because of its incredibly intuitive, powerful, fast and simple user interface. Additionally, it never slowed down over the years and never had a virus or malware issue! As a user of that laptop, it turned a staunch PC person like myself around 180 degrees. I recently retired and I ordered the newest MacBook Air with 8 gigs of ram and the El Capitan operating system from Amazon.com. I just received the laptop and it arrived in pristine condition and was very easy and quick to set up. Another great thing about this laptop is that you can buy an inexpensive Thunderbolt HDMI adapter to hook up to an HDMI monitor and get true HDMI resolution! You can also buy an inexpensive SDXC flash card to increase your drive capacity up to an additional 256 gigs! I believe that this is the best laptop out there today in every way.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop (8GB RAM 128 GB SSD) MMGF2

Walmart Review by Nidojay :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Great product

I purchased a MacBook Air from quality photo and when I received was a new product perfect condition great by

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop (8GB RAM 128 GB SSD) MMGF2

thank you

Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oth3zpn6-T8

Best Buy Review by kherrera :star::star::star::star::star:

MacBook Air

This is the ideal laptop for early adapters/college students that use Apple products that are in need of a basic computer that offers all the essentials. This laptop has many amenities that us as consumers look for such as battery life, its compatibility with other Apple products, its lightweight, its attractive, its durable and perfect for your everyday use. The MacBook Airs battery can last up to 9 hours of web browsing and 10 hours of iTunes. This amenity makes college projects, or any long period of web surfing/listening to your favorite music a more enjoyable experience. However, the charger for the MacBook Air is easy to use and carry conveniently for your needs. Its also lightweight and attractive so you can take it wherever you want or carry it around throughout the day. This makes it perfect for a college campus use. The most convenient feature on the MacBook Air is the ability to sync with all Apple devices, such as, your iPhones messages, FaceTime, iTunes, etc. Because of this feature, when one of your devices are unavailable for use you are able to access that application or device through the MacBook Air. This laptop is durable enough to handle the average day of being thrown into a bag, being dropped, and just the average daily use. Overall, the MacBook air is an investment. Its perfect for anyone who enjoys quality products and uses computers often whether it involves school or work. Its ideal to carry around for everyday use and you will be very pleased with this product if you are already an Apple user. The MacBook makes life easier as it conveniently syncs to all of your existing Apple products. Apple products are pricier compared to other brands, however, customer satisfaction outweighs the cost. The long lasting MacBook battery life also makes this MacBook completely worth the price.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple MMGF2LL/A MacBook Air 13.3-Inch Laptop (8GB RAM 128 GB SSD) MMGF2