Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - MNNW2LL/A ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

apple-computer

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 7124 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 17 customers
    4.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 7105 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Apple Watch Series 2
  • 38mm - Aluminum - White Sports Band
  • Built in GPS, Dual core processor, Watch OS3, Water resistant 50m
  • Requires an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later.
  • Band with 38mm case fits 125-195mm wrists
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Makenna Diesel :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

9 people found the following review helpful

My Apple Watch was Missing!

I was so excited to get my NEW Apple Watch; however, much to my surprise my Apple Watch was MISSING! Apparently my box had been opened... all that was in there was: half of the band (which was also the wrong size), the charging cord & the outlet plug.... I'm so upset!!!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - MNNW2LL/A

Best Buy Review by RBernal :star::star::star::star::star:

love most things about the Watch!

I was very skeptical about purchasing the Apple Watch, as it is pricey! However, I purchased the watch and was planning on returning within 14 days if I wasn't completely satisfied! It's been a little over a month and I am hooked! It's a definite upgrade to my Fitbit, as I primarily purchased the watch for its activity tracking features. I like that the Watch can be personalized, including screen displays with my newborns pictures. Some reviews I read prior to the purchase mentioned the poor battery life. I charge my watch every night and have had no issues.

As I like to post the most honest reviews, I feel I should mention there are a few things I do not care for.

1. Compared to the Samsung watch, I feel like Apple Watch does not look as nice. This is a preference for sure, as I like the traditional round face of other watches.

2. When I walk pushing my baby in the stroller, even while using the exercise app and the GPS is tracking my location, this does not sync with the exercise counter. Sometimes I will walk at a speed of 3.5 for 6 miles and it will say I only exercised for 15-20 minutes. In apple support, it mentions if you are pushing a stroller yet using the workout app, the exercise minutes should be counted, which is not the case.This is frustrating but I can overlook it.

3. My husband has the G3 and I really like that you can answer an incoming call on the watch, without your phone near by. This is a great feature as I teach around a large college campus and do not always carry my phone. Hopefully Apple will include this feature on the next Apple Watch addition.

If anyone is wondering why I choose the Apple Watch instead of the galaxy watch, as I mentioned galaxy watches above, I have an iPhone and do like the iPhone more then galaxy phones. Overall I still love my smart watch and am just hoping Apple makes a few changes to the next edition.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - MNNW2LL/A

Walmart Review by Jam4c :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Not worth the $400 bucks

It's a nice watch but not $400 worthy. Still debating to keep or return it and save myself the $400.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band - MNNW2LL/A

@geek30 Thanks, You are the best :smile: