Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Smartwatch (Gold Aluminum Case, Midnight Blue Sport Band) ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

apple

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::star: by 7119 customers
4.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 12 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 7105 customers
    4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Series 2, Built-in GPS, Water Resistant 50m, S2 Dual-Core Processor, watchOS 3
  • Gold Aluminum Case, 38mm (Fits 140-210mm wrists), Midnight Blue Sport Band, Changeable Faces with Widgets, Siri Integration,
  • 1.5" Display, Ion-X Glass, Ceramic Back, Digital Crown, 2x Brighter OLED Retina display with Force Touch
  • Heart Rate Sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope, Direct fire speaker and microphone
  • Up to 18 hours of battery life, Wifi, Bluetooth, Requires an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, SE, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, or 7 Plus and iOS 10 or later
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Gina M :star::star::star::star::star:

12 people found the following review helpful

Love it!

Love!! I have had (2) fit bit HR and neither lasted over a year between the band failing or the electronics. I love my Apple Watch. I had been looking for a good water resistant one to track all of my exercises. I've had it for almost a month and it has preformed beautifully. Still working out a few of the apps to find the ones that work best for me but the basic features are great at tracking activities and connection to my phone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Smartwatch (Gold Aluminum Case, Midnight Blue Sport Band)

Best Buy Review by LucyRN :star::star::star::star::star:

Love this smart watch

I originally bought the gold aluminum with navy blue band but exchanged it for the rose gold with pink sand band because I belatedly decided I wanted the rose gold. Best Buy is awesome with returns and exchanges. I originally bought the watch on sale but exchanged right after the sale ended and Best Buy let me have it for the sale price. Love Best Buy! Anyway, about the watch. I love everything about it. I especially like tracking steps and workouts. I have been using MyFitnessPal.com (tracks calories and nutrition) which links to the health app on the iPhone which links to Apple Watch. It's a little bit round about, but I can track total calories expended as well as calories consumed using the watch, the health app and my fitness pal. Haven't been using long enough to know how accurate it all is but time will tell. I just wish there was a direct link with the watch to MyFitnessPal pal. I also love all the watch faces and my 3 yr old and 5 yr old grandchildren love touching my watch and hearing Minnie Mouse say the time. I have also texted and answered my iPhone on the watch which is really cool. I've only had the watch for about 3 weeks but so far, very happy I bought it.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Smartwatch (Gold Aluminum Case, Midnight Blue Sport Band)

Walmart Review by Jam4c :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Not worth the $400 bucks

It's a nice watch but not $400 worthy. Still debating to keep or return it and save myself the $400.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Apple Watch Series 2 38mm Smartwatch (Gold Aluminum Case, Midnight Blue Sport Band)

@marko Thanks :+1: