Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

arteck

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1036 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1036 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• 7 Unique Backlight Color: 7 Elegant LED backlight with 2 brightness level and auto sleep feature to maximize power usage.
  • Broad Compatibility: Use with all four major operating systems supporting Bluetooth (iOS, Android, Mac OS and Windows), including iPad 1, 2, Air, Air 2 / iPad mini 4, 3, 2, 1, Retina / iPhone / Android Tablets like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Google Nexus / Windows, etc.
  • 6-Month Battery Life: Rechargeable lithium battery with an industry-high capacity lasts for 6 months between charges (based on 2 hours non-stop use per day and backlit off)
  • Ultra Thin and Light: Compact size (9.3 X 5.3 X 0.24in) and light weight (0.37lb) allows easily carried and packed backpack, messager bag or case.
  • Package contents: Arteck Backlit Bluetooth Keyboard, USB charging cable, welcome guide, our 24-month warranty and friendly customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Bungay Souto :star::star::star::star::star:

217 people found the following review helpful

Great keyboard!

Im using this keyboard to type this review. I used several Bluetooth keyboards before this purchase. When this keyboard is received, I couldnt have been more surprised! 1. For the value & price, the design and the feeling of the keyboard is great. It looks much more valuable than this price. 2. Portable: The keyboard is slim and light, I can carry it in my bag easily. 3. Universal: I tried it with an Android mobile, an iPad Air and Windows 8 computer, all paired up easily with no issues. After connect the keyboard, press the Fn key and click the system key. 4. Power Saving: The keyboard turns to sleep mode after 15 mins inactivity. I cannot say the battery life right now but I think this will save the power. 5. Back Light: I like the backlit, I change the color by pressing the light key and click page up or down to change the color, this is cool. Overall, this is a great keyboard for the price, design and function, I would recommend it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Arteck HB030B Universal Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 7-Colors Backlit Keyboard with Built in Rechargeable Battery, Black

Check out this youtube video

Arteck Universal Backlit 7 Colors Ultra Light & Slim Portable Wireless Bluetooth 3 0 Keyboard

@barbarogailee I like it, you should definitely buy it