• Lightweight, portable, silent operation
  • Copy size 4 inch by inch / 10.2cm x 10.2cm
  • UL approved, 1 year warranty
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Brittany :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

225 people found the following review helpful

It isn't perfect, and I didn't expect it to be but ...

I purchased this today at Michael's after reading the reviews here. I had an idea of what I was purchasing since I've used a large (and much more expensive) Artograph Prism Projector before. I remember that projector being blurry and difficult to focus so for only twenty bucks, what do I have to lose by trying this little EZ Tracer?

Setting it all up: I had an Ottlite CFL bulb in the house so I popped that into the projector and then plugged in the electric cord which is about 6 feet long. Find a fairly dark room in the house. I used the den since we have blackout curtains in it. The EZ Tracer is very lightweight so I wedged it between books to keep it in place! I slipped the photo under it and taped up my 14x17 inch pure white Canson drawing paper. The square hole in the bottom is 4x4 inches. I’ll be resizing my photos to fit that from now on!

I’m posting several pictures of the images I created with it today to hopefully give you an idea of what this projector will do for you. I noticed that the center of the image is focused and the edges blur. It isn’t perfect, and I didn’t expect it to be but I’m happy with it!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Artograph EZ Tracer Art Projector

here is a nice youtube video

Best Artograph EZ Tracer Art Projector

@marko :thumbsup::thumbsup: