• Projection range: 2-inch by 14-inch
  • Copy Size: 5-inch by 5-inch
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Alpha Omega Artist :star::star::star::star::star:

78 people found the following review helpful

Projects, stays cool with energy efficient bulb

I'm giving this thing 5 stars because it works as expected and is great for hobbyists and small business. I am almost finished with a painting that I started using this thing. It is amazing for drawing accurate images. Don't listen to all the reviews about this thing running hot. Mine came with an energy efficient bulb, and I am soon going to replace it with a super bright LED bulb. Yes, it is dim with old incandescent bulbs, but why even bother with them when you can have 100W brightness with a cool LED or florescent bulb? You will need to work in a dark room to use this, just like any projector. If you're looking for a good deal, this is it. These sell at art stores for $120, and if you're into making backdrops, or murals, or just painting your kids walls, this thing works great. If you aren't willing to spend a few bucks to get a really good LED bulb, this will still work, but you will need to let your eyes adjust, especially if you are drawing or working on a canvas that isn't white. I STRONGLY urge you to buy a super bright LED bulb along with this. The brighter the better, within the wattage limits on this enlarger.

The largest image you can copy from is a 5 inch by 5 inch picture. It sounds tiny, but all you have to do is get a picture or image you want to enlarge, and print it out using the computer to reduce it to a 5x5" picture. Grid your work out, and do one section at a time. I just finished an 8ft by 8ft backdrop using this method, and it worked great. I received a ton of compliments on the quality. If you have any questions about this thing, feel free to ask.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Artograph Tracer Projector And Enlarger

Walmart Review by bandmmom :star::star::star::star::star:

46 people found the following review helpful

Great Art Tool

I am working on a project that requires drawings of many large items for a carnival theme. This enlarger allows me to project a picture right on my large foam board and trace it down to every detail. It will give me professional looking drawings that will look beautiful at our event. Also, the WalMart price was half the cost of the exact same projector at other online sites.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Artograph Tracer Projector And Enlarger

thank you

Artograph Tracer Projector Unboxing and Review

@patadm thanks, have a great day