ASUS 23-inch Full HD Wide-Screen Gaming Monitor [VX238H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, Dual HDMI, Built in Speakers, Low Blue Light, Fliker Free, ASUS EyeCare ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

asus

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 832 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 832 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Elegant sundial-inspired design 23-inch with Full HD LED monitor
  • ASUS Eye care technology with Flicker free for less Eye fatigue
  • Delivers brilliant visual quality with an extremely fast 1ms response time for smooth motion playback in videos, movies, and games.
  • The 80,000,000:1 ASUS Smart Contrast Ratio brings both images and videos to life reproducing the darkest blacks and brightest whites.
  • ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ian :star::star::star::star::star:

95 people found the following review helpful

Great Monitor Performance = To It's Peers

I was in a toss up between this and the BenQ. I decided on this simply because of price. I made the switch from gaming on a TV to a monitor and wow I should've done this sooner. I've had no issue with the monitor very easy to set up, use, and adjust to your tastes. I got it as a used item and Amazon did an amazing job of packaging this monitor to the point that I thought you could drop kick it and it'd be okay. The sound quality I don't use everything goes through my headset so I can't speak to that portion. Images are clear and crisp even with all the new particle effects in today's games. I really love this monitor and the fact that I didn't have to shell out a ton of cash just sweetens the deal. I run this monitor to my Xboxone.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ASUS 23-inch Full HD Wide-Screen Gaming Monitor [VX238H] 1080p, 1ms Rapid Response Time, Dual HDMI, Built in Speakers, Low Blue Light, Fliker Free, ASUS EyeCare

thanks

ASUS VX238H LCD/LED Gaming Monitor 23" FHD (1920x1080) 1ms HD Unboxing and Review

@patadm Not sure yet :confused: